I am thinking of buying Jive for my company. I've done some research but I am not finding clear answers to some of my questions.
Can you tell me if the following features are supported by Jive :
- Work offline while not connected to a network
- Snappy performance (i.e. sub second search or document opening) in all locations
- Relevancy tuning (search)
- Advanced version management (support parallel editing of documents, diffs between files)
- Be able to bring non company employees in a session
- Be able to use some of the tools popular in the external community (skype, facebook, etc.). (I know it's yes for Facebook with the Facebook connector)
- Shared white board
- Ideally integrated with audio and video conferencing
- Act as a common anchor for all services and applications
- List of common software tools (like UML, diagrams, SIP server, traffic generator)
And in general, is it easy to use and intuitive ?
Thank you very much for your answers.