Wish you all an happy new year!
We want to create a new layout for the homepage. I searched the supportal but I can't find any relative documentation (only found the classes method in the javadoc). I'd really appreciate if you could provide some
As of now, I've identified some steps to follow but I still miss elements
The few things I have identified:
Server side code:
- creating a java class inheriting BaseWidgetLayout (like OneTopThreeSmallLayout.java under sbs_employee\com\jivesoftware\community\widget\impl)
Front End code:
- creating an ftl file which defines the widgets containers like the ones under jive_sbs_employee-188.8.131.52.source\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\template\widget\layouts
Client side code:
- adding some css classes to our theme (the class defined in the java class and the ones used in the ftl)
- override line 2414 of jive-global.css to have the different .jive-layout-XXX classes load a new jive-layouts.png sprite which includes an icon for the new layout
- adding a class to our theme to handle the sprite position
SQL DB side :
- adding a row to jiveWLayout to declare the layout
What do I miss?
Could you please help?
Thanks in advance