I've been using some AJAX functionality with JQuery UI on 2.5.21 and it's worked wonderfully. Particularly, I have an Employee Search box that uses UI autocomplete functionality.
When trying to port this functionality into our TEST instance of 4.5.2, all sorts of conflicts arise:
- Places widget style is compromised
- Customize screen utterly fails
- I'm sure there's more...
Questions this brings up:
- What version of JQuery is used by SBS 4.5?
- Does SBS already include all or partial UI components?
- Is it possible that UI is programmed improperly and easily conflicts with other JS plugins?