As you may have noticed, the community is growing larger every day with the addition of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Community and Customer Experience Platform (CXP) in December, AlertFind Community, Campaign Manager (ACM) Community, List Manager (ALM) Community and Messaging Solutions Community in February, and with the rolling out of individual Customer Hubs for each Aurea product over the next few weeks.
Keeping that momentum, we are heading down the home stretch as we launch the last four Aurea products in AureaWorks! These include:
- Energy Solutions (AES) Community - A product that delivers the retail energy industry's only fully managed business process platform, enabling broad revenue and customer management capabilities throughout the customer relationship lifecycle. This allows retail energy providers to bill faster and more accurately, enter or migrate markets more easily, and retain more customers.
Insurance Solutions (AIS) - A product that bridges the gap between the front office and back-office for insurers, letting them optimize the entire producer management lifecycle. In today’s competitive insurance market, insurers need to empower producers in the front office, while streamlining and automating operations across the enterprise.
Life Sciences Solutions (ALSS) - A product that delivers end-to-end integrated solutions designed to address the specific workflow and compliance needs in the Life Sciences. ALSS brings industry leading document management solutions to market to address Clinical, Quality, and Regulatory requirements across Life Sciences.
Retail Solutions (ARS) Community - A product that delivers a suite of supply chain management and store management solutions that let you navigate today's complex combination of brick-and-mortar stores, and web and mobile eCommerce to create a seamless experience for customers across every retail channel.
We are looking forward to inviting Aurea customers (along with all of you!) to these new spaces so that as we build engagement and activity, AureaWorks members will gain access to:
- Product-specific executive communications
- Product information and real-time updates
- Best practices shared by subject matter experts
- The ability to ask questions and get answers from product champions, subject matter experts and the Aurea product teams
Of course, these spaces are available to the entire AureaWorks community, so stop by and take a look! Feel free to ask questions and start discussions if you're curious about other Aurea products (since you get them free anyway as part of Aurea Prime!).
Have any questions? Let me know in the comments below!