Welcome to AureaWorks, the one place for our customers, partners and other interested professionals to come together for product updates, product / support questions and answers, and conversations about running and succeeding with their selected products.
Join our new member onboarding class below:
Visit: Getting Started
Here in this community we encourage our members to develop relationships with each other in order to share best practices and success stories. Additionally, employees are engaged to provide subject matter expertise and to answer key questions.
To learn more about this community, check out the space AureaWorks Help or review the topics below:
The community is organized according to key topics of interest and user pathways. Most areas are visible to the public and other areas require registration and special permissions to view (such as our customer-only places). These areas are accessible via the top navigational menus.
- This community is open to people across the globe, but we currently only support English language discussions. In select places, depending on the customer base, some content is provided in other languages. If you update your language settings in your personal preferences, some of the system headings will change to the language selected..
- All users must use their real names and affiliations (company/university/institute/etc.), as one would display on a name badge at a professional meeting; requests that do not follow this naming convention will require extra processing. Please do not use your email as your user name, as this will be visible to other members.
- To ensure a high-quality environment focused on our technology and applications, recruiters, advertisers, promoters, and competitors are not allowed in this community.
- Begin registration: Login Page (NOTE: If you are already logged in and registered, you will simply come back to this page)
- Provide your company or institutional email address (generic email addresses like gmail or yahoo take longer to process and cannot be associated with a customer domain or account)
- You will receive an automated email with a link to the full registration page
- Complete the registration form and submit it. You are automatically a new member.
- We will review your application for additional customer permissions. If you provide clear information and a company email address, evaluation will take one business day. If you use a generic email address, we cannot provide you with customer access unless you are listed as a contact in our customer account database.
- Once registered, we will send you a welcome message, and then you log in and complete your profile.
Note: If 24 hours has passed and we have not granted you customer access, please seeHow to Join This Community and Get Customer-Only or Partner Access
Questions? Contact the community manager by responding to this post. Thank you!