In order to improve our service to you, our community members, we have relaunched this community as of Wednesday, November 9, 2016.
To post issues or feedback on this update, please submit a question in AureaWorks Help
Keep in mind, the changes below only impact this community, not any of your own Jive communities.
Relaunching the community... what does that mean?
We have an amazing community, however, the amazingness doesn't always shine through. Navigating the site has become a challenge, the homepage isn't very dynamic, we haven't had a good way of onboarding customers versus visitors to the community and the name can cause confusion. The time is right to reset our vision for the community and realign it to our goal to be a showcase customer engagement community. On the morning of Thursday, November 10, we unveil the new community with a handful of key changes:
- New community name: JiveWorks. Using best practices, we brainstormed a list of names, picked them apart, narrowed the list and ultimately made the final selection on the new name for the community. While we won't be changing the URL for the community (browser bookmarks and links will still work), the name is perfect on many levels:
- Jive works to bring people together in collaboration, communication and connection.
- Our community helps customers get work done for their own communities
- Definition of 'works' : effort directed to accomplish something; a place where a specific type of business is carried on
The Jive Community = JiveWorks!
- New home page. Our new community home page will display vibrant curated community activity and featured thought leadership content. We have also streamlined Q&A with a dynamic ‘ask a question’ widget to get questions posted to the right places. And with mobile top of mind, we have leveraged our responsive design functionality to ensure you can have a great experience on the community regardless of what machine or device you are using. In addition, we have a more consistent look-and-feel with Jive’s family of web properties.
A sneak peek into our new look-and-feel
- New navigation menus and updated information architecture. You'll find new sticky menus at the top of the site and reorganized support pathways as shown in the diagram below. We have also focused on making much more of the community accessible to anyone visiting and limited the amount of content in private spaces.
Other key initiatives as part of the relaunch
- New Events space. We are combining all of our event related content into a one-stop-shop Events space.
- Refreshed customer hub. The Jive Customer space will now focus on customer-private content and announcements only, as a result more content will be public.
- New governance processes. We are improving our processes for new customer on-boarding, content planning, and private-vs-public content and space accessibility.
We hope you are excited as we are to have a fresh new experience here in the community!