If you are a new member of the JiveWorks, I would love for you to take part in a proof of concept for new member onboarding. Details are below. If you'd like to take part, please comment below and I will add you to the secret group and send a follow-up welcome message.
What do we mean by new member onboarding?
Onboarding is the process of learning how to accomplish key first steps in a new community. In this case, we are focusing on:
- An Introduction to JiveWorks (what this community is and how to get around)
- Getting Started (setting up your profile and notifications, creating content)
- Customer Specific Onboarding (customer-only access, product feedback, adoption resources)
What's the proof of concept?
The proof of concept is focused on the new member learning experience. The concept is that we will have three different methods of learning as well as special events (like webinars) and individual assignments (learn how to design a group/project). We'll have experts on hand to answer questions and help get you started towards community success. All interaction/involvement in this learning experience is purely optional.
Here's how it works:
- New members will be added to an Onboarding Learning Classroom (to be maxed out at XX members -- the number to be determined)
- Members will be given three different ways to learn:
- Weekly Assignments (self-directed weekly targets, just the essentials)
- SmarterPath Cousework (steps through each of the learning modules, all encompassing)
- The One-Stop Onboarding Library (self-paced reading, pick and choose content)
We want to hear from you!
We have experts in the proof of concept but we need new learners as well. If you would like to take part in the proof of concept and provide us with feedback on the process, we would love to have you! Please let me know in the comments below if you would like to help us out in this important project. We hope to launch the new onboarding program in spring 2017. Thanks!