A brand new game for JiveWorks
The JiveWorks community aims to be a place where Jive customers, champions, employees and experts meet and collaborate. Our goal is to be the best example of a community that we possibly can be. In order to promote that idea, we're introducing a new game for JiveWorks members to compete in.
Our goals for gamifying JiveWorks
- Encourage peer-to-peer support amongst our customers, partners, and Jive employees
- Provide a guided set of tasks for new users onboarding into the JiveWorks community
- Incentivize completion of key profile data that helps a user establish their identity in the community
- Reward members for engaging with one another
The new status levels
The theme for our new status levels is simply the word "Community." What kinds of people do you find in a community, and how do they hold that community together? Here are the levels:
New missions with badges
Complete these missions and we'll reward you with a special badge on your profile signifying your contribution for others to see. Some of these missions have multiple levels, so keep up the hard work in order to earn the higher-level badges.
Other ways to earn points
- Get your reply marked correct
- Get your reply marked helpful
- Post a question
- Create a discussion
- Create a document
- Have your post liked
- Upload a video
- Create a blog post
- Create and idea
- Post a comment
- Reply to a question
- Mark other replies as 'Correct' or 'Helpful'
- Vote on an idea or poll
- @mention sombody
- Like content
- Tag content
- Get followed
What about our old badges?
Don't worry!! You won't lose any of your points that you've worked to achieve, and all existing badges that you've earned will still remain on your profile. From this point on, however, some of the missions that existed in the community prior to the refresh will no longer be available to complete, and instead these new missions will be available.