• How do I edit my main navigation bar?

Hello,   I am the manager of my Jive community and am having difficulty editing the main navigation bar. I believe you should be able to edit the nav when customizing your site (see picture below), however I ...
    awhitling
    last modified by awhitling
  • Mass Message Users

Hello,   Our account is used as a knowledge base accessed by a lot of CSRs, who we don't provide a work email to.   With this in mind, is their a way to mass message our users?   Something like havin...
    gustavog
    last modified by gustavog
  • Manage your license information and downloads: My Jive Licenses

Recently we have been working on something special for our hosted and on-premise customers in this Community.   It's called My Jive Licenses   For hosted or On-premise customers, you can access it here: http...
    Libby Taylor
    last modified by Libby Taylor
  • Terms and Conditions

Jive provides AureaWorks (AW) as a service to its users, customers and partners, to help them exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our products and services. The AureaWorks community is here fo...
    Sarah O'Meara
    last modified by Sarah O'Meara
  • Jive's Privacy Policy

Jive has a Privacy Policy that lives on the Jive web site and extends to the AureaWorks community.   Read the Policy here.
    Sarah O'Meara
  • Zero Tolerance Spam Policy

ZERO Tolerance Spam Policy  AureaWorks has ZERO tolerance for Spam. All Spam complaints are taken seriously. Spam is considered an unethical form of Internet advertising and is HIGHLY disliked within AureaWorks....
    Sarah O'Meara
  • Key Jive Information Channels to Follow

Follow These Five Channels To help you navigate the many channels of information available from Jive both here in AureaWorks and on the Internet, we've compiled this list of suggestions:   Bookmark Jive Softwar...
    Sarah O'Meara
  • What is the Community View on the AureaWorks home page?

What is this View on Community Activity on the AureaWorks home page: https://community.jivesoftware.com/welcome   Is this part of the news, a new tile?     Beju Ekperigin Amy Colman Paul Marten
    tonywoodall
    last modified by tonywoodall
  • AureaWorks is here!

As previously mentioned in my blog Change is happening for Jive.. and for JiveWorks as well, we have evolved JiveWorks to become the customer community for all Aurea products and customers.  With this evolution, ...
    Libby Taylor
  • How to Abandon Your AureaWorks Community Profile (Deactivate Account, Stop Emails)

Steps to Abandon your Community Profile  1. Manual Unsubscribe from Emails If you know your username/password and can log into the Community, follow the steps below because you: No longer intend to use your Comm...
    Libby Taylor
  • Are you a customer? Request customer-only access today

Sign up by adding your name to the comments below!   Looking to access information posted in the Customer Hub? Ideas for Jive   Please add your request to the comments below and we will respond to you with...
    Libby Taylor
  • Top Places to Ask a Question in the Jive Community

Before you ask a question, find out if your question is already answered!  Here's the easiest way to determine if someone has already answered your question: Use the spotlight search. It's that magnifying glass...
    Sarah O'Meara
  • How to Earn Points in this Community

We recently refreshed our gamification here in this Community. One thing we failed to tell you is what each action can earn you in terms of points! How did we miss that?!   I've pulled together this blog post to...
    Libby Taylor
  • Finding Answers in the Community

How to find answers Where to post a question How to find answers  Assuming you came to this community to get your questions answered, here are the top ways you can find answers in this community. Hint: ...
    Libby Taylor
  • Search Tips for the Community

Use this search reference to get the most out of searching in the community. How to Use Spotlight Search In case you missed it, search is found in the upper right corner of the screen (see icon below). IMPORTANT TIPS...
    Libby Taylor
  • Navigating the Community: Tips for Getting Around

Finding your way around JiveWorks can be challenging if you are used to a more traditional Web navigation hierarchy. These tips should help you find the groups you are interested in and help you manage your time here....
    Libby Taylor
  • Introduce yourself!

I realize this is intuitive for a lot of people, at the same time, I've seen a lot of new members lately struggling with taking that first step.   Say hello! The best way to introduce yourself in this community...
    Libby Taylor
  • How to Join This Community and Get Customer-Only or Partner Access

How to Join This Community How to Get Customer-Only Access How to Get Partner Access   Looking for customer-exclusive content in this community? If so, you are in luck! You can get access to custome...
    Libby Taylor
  • About This Community: Getting Started

Welcome to AureaWorks, the one place for our customers, partners and other interested professionals to come together for product updates, product / support questions and answers, and conversations about running and su...
    Libby Taylor
  • Access to JiveWorks space

Libby Taylor   Trying to get access to a Jive SSO Configuration document that we had access to previously.   Is there a way we can get access to the place this lives in? https://community.jivesoftware.com/...
    james1.hicks
    last modified by james1.hicks