• Welcome to AureaWorks: Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone!   Welcome to the virtual onboarding place for new AureaWorks community members. This is where you will get comfortable using Jive, navigating the AureaWorks community, and progressing through your ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Libby Taylor
  • Three Things to Do First

So, you're new here. Welcome!   You might be feeling lost or a little overwhelmed. Well, we are here to help you determine which three things to do first. Meet us, your community team:Libby Taylor Sarah O'Meara....
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sarah.omeara
  • Wondering why the Welcome to Jiveworks Onboarding "Learn more" link isn't working ... any idea?

Hi, As a brand new user/member I'm eager to learn Jive, and the first link to click ... does not work (https://community.jivesoftware.com/community/about-the-jive-community/getting-started) I can of course use ot...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by herman.cools@proximus.com
  • Customer-Specific Onboarding | Connect with People | Gather Your Team

Gathering Your Jive Team If you are a new Jive customer - or simply new to Jive (but your company is already a customer) - welcome! Jive is best experienced with other people, so we encourage you to gather the other ...
    Profile Photo
  • Welcome to all of our new members!

We've had a bunch of new join members over the last month and I may have missed some of you due to busyness with JiveWorld!   If I have, please rest assured that both Sarah O'Meara and I are back and entirely fo...
    Profile Photo