• Welcome to AureaWorks: Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone!   Welcome to the virtual onboarding classroom for new JiveWorks community members in the first half of 2017. This classroom will be your place to get comfortable using Jive, navigating the JiveWork...
    Libby Taylor
    last modified by Libby Taylor
  • Three Things to Do First

So, you're new here. Welcome!   You might be feeling lost or a little overwhelmed. Well, I am here to help you determine which three things to do first. Meet us, your community team:Libby Taylor Sarah O'Meara &#...
    Libby Taylor
  • Intro to the Community | Finding Answers | Where to Post a Question

Best Ways to Post a Question If you've exhausted resources looking for an answer, you can post your question, of course! Simply make sure you post your question in the right place.   1. Use the 'Ask a Question' w...
    Libby Taylor
  • Wondering why the Welcome to Jiveworks Onboarding "Learn more" link isn't working ... any idea?

Hi, As a brand new user/member I'm eager to learn Jive, and the first link to click ... does not work (https://community.jivesoftware.com/community/about-the-jive-community/getting-started) I can of course use ot...
    herman.cools@proximus.com
    last modified by herman.cools@proximus.com
  • Intro to JiveWorks | Navigating JiveWorks | User Pathways

Navigate the Community Using Pathways Finding your way around JiveWorks can be challenging if you are used to a more traditional Web navigation hierarchy. These lessons should help you find the groups you are interest...
    Libby Taylor
  • Customer-Specific Onboarding | Connect with People | Gather Your Team

Gathering Your Jive Team If you are a new Jive customer - or simply new to Jive (but your company is already a customer) - welcome! Jive is best experienced with other people, so we encourage you to gather the other ...
    Libby Taylor
  • Customer-Specific Onboarding | Customer Places | Ideas for Jive

About Ideas for Jive Ideas for Jive is the place in JiveWorks where customers can post ideas and feedback related to Jive's product offerings. The Jive product and community teams have been working hard over the last...
    Libby Taylor