• CQUniversity 2020 Renewal and New Agreement Discussion

Hi, where can I see my renewal offer? We would like to discuss the new agreement as we are not currently covered under an AureaWorks agreement but a historic agreement with Dynamic Owl.   I can't choose the spac...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by cqustaffnet
  • Aurea Experience 18 Keynote and Session Recordings/Presentations

Aurea Experience 18 Recordings/Presentations Aurea Experience 18 Recordings/Presentations Keynote Recordings Munich Employee Engagement Digital Workplace Boot Camp Customer Intelligent Hub ...
    Profile Photo
    created by susan.bell
  • IDC's Quick Take: Aurea Brings Jive Collaboration Center Stage

Hello AureaWorks Community!   I want to re-share an industry analyst point of view on last year's Aurea Experience 18. "Jive by Aurea collaboration users saw a "rebirth" of their platform at Aura Experience in...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kosheno.moore
  • Aurea Experience 18 Rewind: Highlights, Recordings, Winners and More

JiveWorld is a tough act to follow. As part of the Aurea leadership team, I learned that when we went to JiveWorld to announce the acquisition almost two years ago. The event had great energy, great content, and most ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Eric Levine
  • Congratulations to our Aurea Experience 2018 Gold Standard Award Winners!

We hope everyone had a wonderful, engaging and informative time in Munich and New Orleans! Aurea Experience 18 was an amazing opportunity for customers, partners and Aureans to connect with each other and learn how to...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • How Aurea PeopleGraph is Unlocking Relationship Intelligence

This afternoon at Aurea Experience 18, we issued our official announcement detailing the new Aurea PeopleGraph platform. For those of you who weren't able to watch Scott Brighton's keynote presentation live, check out...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • What are the best digital engagement methodologies you have implemented or heard of?

This question was used in an exercise in the Advanced and Unique Employee Engagement Techniques in the Employee Engagement Track in Munich. We will post the presentation which explains this technique soon!   ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Michelle Gantt
  • Vodafone Ukraine Dials Up an Award-Winning Digital Workplace

As you may have heard, our long-time customer, Vodafone Ukraine, was recently honored with a Gold Step Two 2018 Intranet and Digital Workplace Award. The leading Ukrainian mobile operator has been using Jive for four ...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • Aurea Experience 18's Mainstage Keynote by AWS on the Advantages of Graph Databases

We're getting excited for Aurea Experience 18 to kick off next month in Munich, and then this December in New Orleans. As we get closer to this next customer and partner conference, we've announced another speaker in ...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • Fostering Social Work Habits in a Traditional Company

A few years years ago, I had the privilege of working with Katrin Fischer, the social intranet project manager at Schaeffler Group, on the early stages of their Jive launch. The other day, I had a chance to catch up w...
    Profile Photo
    created by Michelle Gantt