Jive and Box have been working in partnership to help organizations modernize their IT environment with best of breed cloud offerings
for file sharing and workplace collaboration.
We'd like to invite everyone to learn more by inviting you to attend a webcast featuring Nuance Communications, a current customer of both Jive and Box who will share their strategy for how they will use Jive and Box to drive collaboration and employee alignment. Please join Kim Nelson, The Voice Community Manager from Nuance Communications by registering for the upcoming webcast.
Nuance Communications designs intelligent systems for people and businesses around the globe will share how their Jive powered
social intranet called “The Voice” is not only mission critical for the business to meet those same organizational challenges, but also
vital for their business to support and encourage collaboration and innovation.
What you will learn:
- How Nuance is using the Jive cloud features like external groups to work in shared spaces with outside collaborators.
- How you can leverage Box for Jive to provide an even richer level of interaction, by seamlessly integrating Box content into Jive and
connecting all the people, information and tools you need.
- Key learnings that you can take back to your organization to further the discussion of how your business can gain from social business
collaboration with the integration of Jive and Box.
You can also learn more by coming to see Jive at BoxWorks
Jive is proud to be a platinum level sponsor at the upcoming BoxWorks conference in San Francisco on September 16-18th. If you're live in or planning to be in the Bay Area we'd like to invite you to take advantage of a special discount extended to Jive Customers. It’s a chance to learn more about how the industries top cloud providers are envisioning the future of IT. It’s two days of conversation focused on what’s possible and what’s next in technology, business, society and how Jive and Box can 48 hours in which you turn “what if” into what can be.
- Come see our CEO, Tony Zingale discuss “The Future of Cloud” alongside Box’s CEO, Aaron Levie, on Tuesday, September 17 at 11:45 a.m.
- Jive's VP of Product Management, Olivia Teich, will also be featured on a panel “Integrating Box and Enterprise Apps” on
Monday, September 16 at 2:30pm
- Stop by the Jive Booth to check out the integration advancements with Jive and Box
Special Offer for Jive Customers!
Jive Customers can register today for only $399 (a $400 savings!) by using the discount code for Box13SponJive.
We hope to see you there!