Is it just me, or did 2013 just fly by? To wrap up 2013 the social team wanted to reflect upon and thank all of our members for their participation and contributions to the Jive Community. We've also determined who the top contributing members are according to their activity during 2013. Congrats to the following members - y'all definitely have bragging rights now more than ever!
- Tracy Maurer - An enterprise 2.0 system administrator, evangelist, community manager and trainer at UBM, if you aren't following Tracy you're missing out! Tracy is a big contributor ofThe specified item was not found. blogs, her most engaged in 2013 being The specified item was not found. Thanks for continuing it share your experience with your community which greatly helps others in their endeavors, Tracy!
- John Schwiller- A consultant at CGI and fierce evangelist for social business and collaboration, John only needs 55,589 points to go from a Jive Community Guru to a Sensei. No problem. John is a constant presence in the Jive Community contributing greatly to product discussions and ideas.
- Lindsay Keogh - Lindsay recently road-tripped to The specified item was not found. with Thomson Reuters co-worker Edward Ford and documented their great adventure through the JiveWorld app. Looked like a blast! Lindsay, and Intranet Manager, participates in a lot of support conversations - if you do too, give her a follow!
- Roguen Keller - Awarded the JiveWorld13 gamification MVP, Roguen's content is both fun and insightful. Have you checked out all his badges?? Roguen's A JiveWorld Gamification Reflection blog recaps the JiveWorld game series from an outside perspective. He covered everything from what must have been involved in planning, promoting, and executing, as well as what could have been done better. Roguen absolutely killed JiveWorld for it being his first one! A former 7 Summits Solutions Architect, Roguen is now the Director of Global Services at Liferay.
- Tanya Burak - Tanya is responsible for the Savills' Global Intranet and is based in London. She recently asked a great question in Jive Internal Communities: Has anyone integrated their onboarding / exit process with Jive? that gained a lot of excellent ideas and 'answers' from other members.
- Jem Janik - An Internal Community Manager for Alcatel-Lucent, Jem shares great blog posts in The specified item was not found. and Jive Internal Communities. Her most popular blog in 2013 was Social intranet unlocks knowledge and creates value after their community celebrated its 3rd birthday. Jem's blogs are always full of great takeaways for other community managers. In The specified item was not found., she discusses how to handle if and when community members cross the line. Jem is a must follow if you're a community manager yourself.
Thanks to all of our outstanding Jive Community Members. I challenge you to make the top contributor list for 2014!
Share the love: who was your most favorite and helpful community member in 2013?