If you were able to attend JiveWorld then you've already heard the big news!
For those of you who haven't heard, we recognized some of our super-star customers for their ability to help employees, partners, and customer connect, communication and collaborate.
We're proud that this year's Jive Awards received the greatest number of submissions in the program's six-year history.
Join me in congratulating the 2014 Jive Award winners!
Making its debut this year, this award category asked community managers to submit 90-second videos showcasing inspirational tales stories from their community
Winner: MarketStar. A pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing, MarketStar’s 3,500 employees manage more than 80,000 commercial accounts across over 60 countries. MarketStar’s winning video entry showcased how non-believers became believers as they witnessed how office Post-it® notes and inefficiencies vanished and employees embraced one others’ workstyles to work better with colleagues and provide better service to their customers. The winning video from MarketStar can be viewed here: Workstyle Award Entry: MarketStar
Work Better Together Award
- Winner: Pearson. Over the last two years, this 150-year-old learning solutions provider underwent significant change – appointing a new CEO and executing a complex organizational transformation that impacted 40,000 employees across 80 countries. Building on its early success with Jive, Pearson leveraged its internal community as the vehicle to help the new executive team conduct effective top-down communications while ensuring transparent peer-to-peer dialogue. As a result, employee engagement jumped to more than 88 percent and the entire company became strategically aligned as employees embraced a more collaborative approach to work better together even during a period of tremendous change.
Engaging Customers Award
In today’s competitive business environment, building customer loyalty and retaining customers is the lifeblood of any business. This award recognizes companies that have built customer service and support communities solutions using Jive to significantly increase customer engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Co-winner: ADP. Recognized as one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies and a pioneer in human capital management (HCM) and business process outsourcing, ADP serves more than 610,000 clients in 100 countries. ADP’s JiveX-enabled, peer-based customer support community, The Bridge, has improved ADP’s client member engagement by an impressive 1,622 percent in one year. ADP’s community members have higher satisfaction scores demonstrating the community’s positive impact on driving client loyalty and retention.
- Co-winner: FireEye. A leading innovator in cyber intelligence and protection, FireEye uses the JiveX external community platform to deliver mission-critical cyber intelligence updates to customers, while also providing a forum for peer-to-peer customer support and free security resources to the public. This multi-faceted community has deepened FireEye’s relationships with customers, lowered support costs and provided a new way to provide a paid for service – furthering its competitive advantage.
Engaging Employees Award
It’s well known that highly engaged levels of employees engagement directly correlate to strong business results. This award recognizes customers that have deployed Jive to achieve cross-departmental collaboration, efficiency improvements, problem solving and innovative approaches to driving further internal adoption alignment.
- Winner: Bluegreen Vacations. The 60-plus resort vacation ownership company aspires to ‘share happiness’ by ensuring quality vacations for its 175,000 owners. To further this mission, Bluegreen unified hundreds of individual sales associates into one cohesive team via a sales community built on the Jive platform. Associates can now connect with one other and share sales best practices in real time, as well as connect with Bluegreen’s corporate team. And as a result, the company achieved a significant 12 percent increase in revenue.
Transforming Business Award
This award honors businesses that have mastered the use of Jive across all key communities constituents -- employee, customer and partner --– building an integrated community to fundamentally improve the way business gets done.
- Winner: FICO. Market pioneer and analytics software leader FICO deployed Jive’s enterprise communication and collaboration platform across 3,000 employees to help transform its culture from one of proprietary thinking to more open communications. Within four months of its launch of FICO Analytics Cloud, FICO’s Jive deployment reached 97 percent adoption. FICO has also implemented a JiveX external community platform to underpin a new customer support community for their SaaS product FICO Analytic Cloud, and has already tripled engagement in less than two months.
Extend Jive Award
This award recognizes organizations that developed their own solutions by leveraging Jive’s API and integration frameworks to bring new capabilities to the platform that deliver real results by redefining how work gets done.
Winner: MarketStar. This innovative commercial-oriented sales organization used the JiveX community platform as the foundation of its unique mobile app for clients’ retail store associates. With its custom app, MarketStar gathered valuable market intelligence for multiple clients, and the solution to engage and train over 120,000 influencers. As a result, the loyalty and training solution have helped MarketStar clients achieve a 20-percent uplift in their sales, while increasing brand engagement and awareness.
Nominations for the annual Jive Awards program are submitted by customers and Jive Community members. A panel of judges comprised of industry thought leaders, previous award winners and Jive senior leadership selected the award winners and finalists, with the exception of the community choice Workstyle award. For this category, judges selected the top five videos and the entire Jive community voted to select the final winner.
For more information on the awards, please visit https://jiveworld.jivesoftware.com/jive-awards/.
JiveWorld365 The specified item was not found.