We hope everyone had a wonderful, engaging and informative time in Munich and New Orleans! Aurea Experience 18 was an amazing opportunity for customers, partners and Aureans to connect with each other and learn how to do more with our Jive communities. What’s more, we had the honor of celebrating our Aurea Experience 2018 Gold Standard Award Winners.
The Results are IN!
It’s been a pleasure to unveil these SEVEN incredible customer winners for this year’s awards. Each one exemplifies the thought leadership attributes we love to see in our Jive customer advocates on AureaWorks, at Aurea Experience and beyond. They’ve all accomplished outstanding employee engagement at their respective organizations through leadership in collaboration, connections and community management.
Congratulations are well-deserved for:
- Dina Vekaria-Patel - We chose to highlight Dina for her work evangelizing and educating Pearson colleagues on the value and use of social and business communities. She does this through 1:1 and group training, as well as peer-to-peer resources like webinars, how-tos and her awesome “People of Pearson” advocates vlog.
- Dori Gray - Dori does an impressive job managing Medidata Express, where she connects employees to each other and to the information they need. She ran a Jive space with 40,000 people in her last role, which inspired her passion for collaboration. She’s an active, valued member of this very community (AureaWorks).
- Ellen Anderson - Ellen maintains a vibrant Thomson Reuters community and Jive’s largest cloud instance, with a 70-80% active user rate and 236 engagement index. We appreciate her time as a dedicated and thoughtful member of our Jive Customer Advisory Board, and love that she’s proud to be “raising independent, fierce, smart, and awesome nerds.”
- Hazem El Mahmoudi - At Faurecia, Hazem leads the implementation of new Jive feature packages from building through testing and validation, and coaches users and admins on how to use Jive most effectively. He’s also a big help here on AureaWorks, where he actively answers questions and proposes new ideas.
- Helen Chen - Helen of Carbon Black leads Jive’s Boston Area User Group, setting up group meetings and connecting peers. She’s also earned an AureaWorks “Above and Beyond” badge for all of her daily collaboration on AureaWorks, where she quickly and accurately helps other members. And, of course, we can totally relate to her passion for Fitbit, Instant Pots and video production!
- Tanya Burak - Tanya does a great job running Savills’ global intranet and internal communications strategy, supporting more than 12,000 users across 60 countries and 600 offices. She’s also been a huge asset to our community of Jive customers in the UK, leading user groups (and fabulous holiday parties).
- Tracy Maurer - Tracy’s passion for improving Commvault employees’ work experiences through enterprise collaboration tools shines through every day. Not only does she participate regularly in this community - leading testing groups, helping members, answering questions and sharing her knowledge - she also works directly with our Jive team to constantly improve the product.
Credit: Andrew Kratz, Social Edge Consulting
Please congratulate all of our winners in the comments below.
Stay tuned for our official recap of the event to come next week - including presentations for reference!
Your AE18 App points will be doubled and added to your AureaWorks profile points by December 14, 2018.