to follow, share, and participate in this community. Not a member? Join Now!
The following resources are the best places to start when learning about components of the Jive developer platform.
- How to Access the Official Jive Developer Sandbox
- Getting Started with the Jive Node SDK
- Ngrok: Warp Speed for Your Integration Iterations
- Jive Platform - Developer Resources
- REST API & Webhooks - Developer Resources
- Tiles, Templates & Streams - Developer Resources
- Jive Apps (OpenSocial) - Developer Resources
- Analytics - Developer Resources
The following documents are a series of tutorials and reference materials that can help get you learn specific components of the Jive developer platform.
The following documents help answer some common questions around the Jive developer platform.
- Swagger for Jive - An Open Source Add-On for the Open API Initiative
- Jive Developer Days > Coming to a City Near You!
- JiveWorld16 Developer Conference ... It's a Wrap!
- Throw allowIllegalResourceCall to the Curb is True!
- Introducing the Jive Developer App Reference "App" on the Developer Sandbox
- How to list Webhook
- How do you edit the code in a OotB Panel?
- System Webhook
- How to enable webhooks in Jive Hosted Services?
- css theme for the custom view
- How to consume existing Jive REST API within Plugin and tile?
- Is there any standard document / process of adding components in Jive cache ?
- How do you load app included files through XMLHttpRequest
- Integration of spring-boot application with Jive
- REST API - return replies / participated content