to follow, share, and participate in this community. Not a member? Join Now!
The following resources are the best places to start when learning about components of the Jive developer platform.
- How to Access the Official Jive Developer Sandbox
- Common Jive Add-On Use-Case Patterns
- Getting Started with the Jive Node SDK
- Ngrok: Warp Speed for Your Integration Iterations
- Jive Platform - Developer Resources
- REST API & Webhooks - Developer Resources
- Tiles, Templates & Streams - Developer Resources
- Jive Apps (OpenSocial) - Developer Resources
- Analytics - Developer Resources
- Cartridges (Jive Anywhere) - Developer Resources
- External Storage Framework - Developer Resources
- Mobile - Developer Resources
The following documents are a series of tutorials and reference materials that can help get you learn specific components of the Jive developer platform.
The following documents help answer some common questions around the Jive developer platform.
- Introducing the JiveDev QuickStart App
- Call for Developer Days Topics for 2017-18
- JiveWorld17//Developers ... It's a Wrap!
- Throw allowIllegalResourceCall to the Curb is True!
- The Force Will Be With You ... Always, ... So Let's Talk Jive + Java SpringBoot!
- Swagger for Jive - An Open Source Add-On for the Open API Initiative
- Jive SDK (Node.js) v0.2 Is Now Available ... Things You Should Know!
- Can we have a custom view tile with results on a popup like "ask a question" tile
- Automatically login a Support Central(SC) user into Jive community when user performs coveo search
- Disabling Caching on a Dev Server
- API - Example with curl using the image
- Is it possible to utilise the "file:///" protocol without it pointing to the local intranet docs?
- A way to extract a list of Search Queries
- Can we identify what node user logged in and display the node details on jive site using theme?
- Does JIVE implement oAuth token introspection endpoint?
- minor=true sending notifications for videos in Jive 9.0.1 in the content api
- Jive 8 to 9 migration - issue