Happy New Year everyone!! To start the new year right, we're kicking off our second series of our Developer Days to help teach the next chapter of Jive Integrations. In this series, we'll be covering how to create an external middleware'd Jive Activity Integration and also the different types of webhooks that Jive provides and some use cases that are popular.
How To Register
- Make sure your e-mail address in your profile is up-to-date and correct
- Please comment below with your firstName + " " + lastName + ", " + company
If your organization's internal policies do not allow you to post on public forums, please feel free to message/e-mail me or Ryan Rutan and we'll take care of it.
- You must register yourself, and yourself only. You cannot register in someone's behalf. It not only keeps it fair for everyone, but also ensure we have a way to communicate and everyone has access to all the tools we'll be using (e.g. Jive Sandbox).
- Since we want to be able to reach as many organizations as possible and seating is limited, we are capping registration to 3 per organization and anyone beyond that will be placed on the waitlist. After registration closes, if there's space available, they'll be moved to be a registrant.
- Registration closes January 27th 5p.m. EST
- January 31, 2016
- 12:30p.m.-3:00p.m. EST
- via GoToMeeting (meeting specific details will be given day before event via e-mail)
Everyone must have all the required software installed from Jive Developer Days Installfest prior to joining the session. I will be posting up a document detailing everything with instructional video to make it as easy for everyone as possible & all registrants will get a reminder link.
What You'll Gain
- Learn how to setup a middleware service for your Jive Integration (https://community.jivesoftware.com/docs/DOC-110981#jive_content_id_Middleware_Patterns )
- Generate external Activity Stream entries (Getting Started > Creating an External Activity Stream )
- Create System and Content level webhooks in Jive (Getting Started > Using Webhooks with the Jive Node SDK )