Every quarter, Jive releases its latest and most advanced cloud release, and with these releases comes a new bevy of integration features. A few weeks ago, Jive released its Spring release (2015.2) and we'd like to share with you some of the platform improvements. If you have any questions about any of the features, feel free to comment on the related documentation, or if you have a general question about this post, please use the comments below.
Here are some details about some of these latest features:
- Developing Your Own Simple Stream Integrations - Building stream integrations doesn't have to be hard. Use Webhook style integrations to create simple stream integrations in minutes.
- Custom HTML in Your Jive Community - Using the add-on framework, you can bundle HTML Tiles into your add-on for a portable user experience on any Tile page.
- REST API Improvements
- Jive REST API v3.12 → Moderation & Abuse - Manage moderation and abuse reporting
- Jive REST API v3.12 → Support Center - Create and manage support center pages
- Jive REST API v3.12 → Content service - Added support for marking content as Helpful / Not Helpful
- Jive REST API v3.12 → PersonRoles - Check the permission settings for a person
- Jive REST API v3.12 → Deleted Object - Get basic information on deleted objects
- and more changes to Messages , Tiles, External Streams, ExtProps, and Questions services
- Also, here is some new documentation by our most awesome Yuval Z!
I'm extremely excited about the features we've put together in 2015.2, and more so about what's coming in the next release(s). Stay tuned to the Developer Community for more details on some of these new features ... specifically Simple Stream Integrations!
Feel free to check out our last Developer update here: What's New in the Jive Developer Platform (2015.1)
JiveWorld16 Developer Conference
Las Vegas - Aria Resort & Casino
March 14-16, 2016
We'll be doing a call for speakers relatively soon, so kick the tires on the latest integrations and start thinking about what you'd like to submit for consideration. JiveWorld16 is going to be the cant miss Jive Developer event of the year, so we hope to see each of you there!