(Awesome photoshop skills)
Well, I'm super excited to announce that we've got our first event for Jive Developer Days and it's going to start at Big Apple and a big thank you to Social Edge Consulting for sponsoring! We are limited in capacity to 14 attendees, so we're going to put a limit of 2 individuals per organization/company for now. This is a meetup/workshop that is geared more towards beginning development in Jive and to try out the newer add-on framework that's available in Jive 8 & Cloud—as such, priority may be given to individuals who fit this criteria. Please put your name and organization if you can 100% definitely commit to being at the event and joining us for one of the install fest's.
When: June 8th, 2016 — From 1pm, to 5pm
Where: Madison & 28th, NY, NY (Full address will be given to attendees prior to event)
Cost: $0 thanks to Social Edge
What: We go over all the items you need to have installed and make sure you have access to everything you need in order to get to the event and be able to work through your ideas without issues.
Mandatory: YES. Some exceptions may be made.
When: June 7th, 2016
How to Sign-Up:
This is mostly first come first served until we get a total of 14 people. 2 people maximum per organization (until May 24, 2016—if there are spots open, then we'll consider taking more from one single company). Please leave your name and company in the comment below. Each member must comment individually—you cannot add others on your behalf. Registration ends June 1, 2016 12pm PST!
Please leave your NAME and COMPANY in the comments below. You must include both.
Registration for the event is mostly first come, first served. But, since there is a very limited number of seats, we're going to impart some priority seating policies. However, know that we're being truly transparent about how we're doing this.
- Those who have shown interest from the beginning or have been proactively trying to host/sponsor the event will automatically get priority of attendance.
- Individuals new to Jive development will also get priority since this is specifically the audience we're gearing the event towards, doesn't mean existing developers can't go, just throwing this out there as a possible factor.
- Developers. This event is welcome to business XXXXXXX individuals with some coding experience as well, but priority is given to Developers as it is a developer centric event.
If I haven't added you to the registration list yet, it's because I'm waiting for those priority individuals/organizations listed above to respond with a yes/no first.
What You'll Gain by Attending:
- Learn first-hand about the latest in Jive middleware-less integrations
- Build Jive integrations in any programming language
- 1-hour long developer overview and best practices lecture
- Jive SDK Your Way Fundamentals (based on: Jive-SDK-Your-Way: Get Paid to Contribute an SDK)
- Simple Stream Integrations (see: Dev Tool: Using the Simple Stream Integration Builder with StatusPage.io (1 of 3) )
- Integrated UX’s with Apps, Custom View Tiles, and HTML Tiles (Creating Custom View Tiles, Jive Apps (OpenSocial) - Developer Resources, Adding an HTML Tile to a Page)
- 3-hour interactive hack/development session
- Opportunity to share success at JiveWorld17//Developer conference
This event couldn't be possible without Social Edge Consulting finding the space and providing snacks/beverages for attendees. Social Edge Consulting is an implementation partner and reseller of Jive, and our proud sponsor for the first Jive Developer Days event—a big thank you for making this possible.
|John Reynolds||Social Edge Consulting|
|Robert Hanson||Social Edge Consulting|
|Sergia Dupoux||American Student Assistance|
|Ibrahim Ibrahim||American Student Assistance|
|New York Life Insurance|
|Nate Miller||Judge Group|
|Ari Halbkram||Chubb Insurance|
|Hazem El Mahmoudi||Faurecia|
|Lea Reznik||Kellton Tech|
Please leave your NAME and COMPANY in the comments below to sign up. You must include both. Registration will end June 1st, 2016.