When we were first kicking around the idea of Developer Days, we got a tremendous response and inquiry from the folks across the pond. We actually had no idea that would be the case, so we were trying to figure out how to take this content over there, and before we did that, we wanted to make sure we had a quality that was worthy of your requests. After our NYC and Bay Area, CA, USA events, we think we've got it. Thanks to the digital age, we've come with a solution and format that Ryan Rutan and I believe will work great.
This two day, two hours per day event will be webcast via GoToMeeting and is geared towards our European counterparts where we'll be covering our Jive middleware-less stories and best practices in a lecture + hands-on hack session where we'll create integrations together that solve real business use cases, and answer your questions along the way.
How To Register
- Make sure your e-mail address in your profile is up-to-date and correct
- Please comment below with your firstName + " " + lastName + ", " + company
(ha ha, get it? )
If your organization's internal policies do not allow you to post on public forums, please feel free to message/e-mail me or Ryan Rutan and we'll take care of it.
- You must register yourself, and yourself only. You cannot register in someone's behalf. It not only keeps it fair for everyone, but also ensure we have a way to communicate and everyone has access to all the tools we'll be using (e.g. Jive Sandbox).
- Since we want to be able to reach as many organizations as possible and seating is limited, we are capping registration to 3 per organization and anyone beyond that will be placed on the waitlist. After registration closes, if there's space available, they'll be moved to be a registrant.
- 13th September, 2016 — 1p.m.-3p.m. GMT
- 15th September, 2016 — 1p.m.-3p.m. GMT
- via GoToMeeting — URL will be sent after registration closes.
- Attendee limit of 25
Registration closes 9th September, 2016 @ 7p.m. GMT
Everyone must have all the required software installed prior to joining the session. I will be posting up a document detailing everything with instructional video to make it as easy for everyone as possible & all registrants will get a reminder link.
What You'll Gain by Attending:
- Learn first-hand about the latest in Jive middleware-less integrations
- Build Jive integrations in any programming language
- 1-hour long developer overview and best practices lectures
- Jive SDK Your Way Fundamentals (based on: Jive-SDK-Your-Way: Get Paid to Contribute an SDK)
- Simple Stream Integrations (see: Dev Tool: Using the Simple Stream Integration Builder with StatusPage.io (1 of 3) )
- Integrated UX’s with Apps, Custom View Tiles, and HTML Tiles (Creating Custom View Tiles, Jive Apps (OpenSocial) - Developer Resources, Adding an HTML Tile to a Page)
- 3-hour interactive hack/development session
- Opportunity to share success at JiveWorld17//Developer conference
|Georgiana Adelina Popa||European Commission|
|Gopi Gorantala||European Commission|
|Oliver Reece||Millward Brown|
|NelsonRobert Anthony Dass||Scope|
|Lars Kreisz||T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH|
|Mirko Swillus||T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH|
You will be placed on the waitlist if we reach capacity of 25, or if more than 3 individuals are registered with your company. If there is space after registration closes, your status will change to registered and you'll be e-mailed event details. If you really really want to go and are on the waitlist, send me an e-mail and I'll see what we can do.