This is our LAST Developer Days event for the year, and to make sure as many people can attend as possible that might have missed out on prior events—and the success we felt from The European Dev Days event—we will be making this one hosted virtually on GoToMeeting. We'll be covering our Jive middleware-less stories and best practices in a lecture + hands-on hack session where we'll create integrations together that solve real business use cases, and answer your questions along the way.
Since we want to be able to reach as many organizations as possible and seating is limited, we are capping registration to 4 per organization and anyone beyond that will be placed on the waitlist. After registration closes, if there's space available, they'll be moved to be a registrant.
- November 17, 2016 — 1p.m.-3p.m. CST
- November 18, 2016 — 1p.m.-3p.m. CST
- via GoToMeeting — URL will be sent after registration closes.
- Attendee limit of 25
- You must register yourself, and yourself only. You cannot register in someone's behalf. It not only keeps it fair for everyone, but also ensure we have a way to communicate and everyone has access to all the tools we'll be using (e.g. Jive Sandbox).
- Since we want to be able to reach as many organizations as possible and seating is limited, we are capping registration to 4 per organization and anyone beyond that will be placed on the waitlist. After registration closes, if there's space available, they'll be moved to be a registrant.
What You'll Gain
- 2-hour long developer overview and best practices lectures
- Jive SDK Your Way Fundamentals (based on: Jive-SDK-Your-Way: Get Paid to Contribute an SDK)
- Simple Stream Integrations (see: Dev Tool: Using the Simple Stream Integration Builder with StatusPage.io (1 of 3) )
- Integrated UX’s with Apps, Custom View Tiles, and HTML Tiles (Creating Custom View Tiles, Jive Apps (OpenSocial) - Developer Resources, Adding an HTML Tile to a Page)
- Create solutions to real use-cases and enrich your Jive user experience
- Opportunity to share success at JiveWorld17//Developer conference
Everyone must have all the required software installed prior to joining the session. (See: Jive Developer Days Installfest )
How To Register
- Make sure your e-mail address in your profile is up-to-date and correct
- Please comment below with your firstName + " " + lastName + ", " + company
|Saurabh Singh||Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.|
|Almore Cato II||Cox Automotive|
|Rachit Chaudhary||Oracle India Pvt Ltd|
|pushpendra.paliwal||Orange Business Services|
|Kranthi Kiran Chiluveru||S&P Global|
|Samee K S||TechMahindra|
You will be placed on the waitlist if we reach capacity of 25, or if more than 4 individuals are registered with your company. If there is space after registration closes, your status will change to registered and you'll be e-mailed event details. If you really really want to go and are on the waitlist, send me an e-mail and I'll see what we can do.