• "More" option not working in Recent Content Widget

Hi All, We are facing issue in Recent Content Widget. When Recent content widget is configured on groups and projects, "more" button is shown. But if we click on "more", the result is empty and no new items are sho...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by yojana
  • Bulk Manage content feature is not working in Jive 9.0.3 on-premise instance

Hi, We have recently migrated to Jive 9.0.3 and Bulk manage Content feature is not working. Can anyone let me know if they have faced the similar issue and what is the fix for this.   Thanks in advance for your...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sandeepkumar
  • Can we prevent the removal of class(es) from external links?

This is ref Jive 9.0.4 on-prem...   When we add a class to an <a> element that includes an external link, that class is removed and replaced by the class jive-link-external-small. The new class itself isn'...
    Profile Photo
    created by gbrettmiller
  • jive is failing to generate js from soy files

Any one have this issue before?   our 9.0.4.0 instance doesn't want to generate files to the ~/application/home/www/resources/scripts/gen/soy/jive directory.      This is, of course, breaki...
    Profile Photo
    created by pldorrell
  • Simple RSS Tile Available?

I want to create a page of RSS Tiles that aggregate the latest and greatest content from many different providers. To date, I haven't seen an easy way to do this, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Is there an ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sochuckified
  • Disable or make a place inactive

From within the places API how can I mark a particular place as inactive? Currently on a GET places, we see a "status" flag coming back for each place   GET http://myinstance.jive.com/api/core/v3/places/ "statu...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by arunmurty
  • Hide a document from search results

Hello,   We recently migrated from hosted to cloud based solution and we are trying to explore an solution/workaround for a requirement. There is a document in Space and planning to hide that from everyone in th...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kranthi.chiluveru
  • URGENT Help with Akamai License

Hello, I am a former Jive-X customer and I need assistance with my Akamai license currently held by Aurea. Lithium has been contacting you and has not received a response. Please tell me whom I may speak with to disc...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by lallison
  • How to get video information from Jive Rest API Cloud

Looking to pull videos from RestAPI to create a custom video dashboard. I'm having trouble understanding how to even do that. The documentation Jive REST Rest API v3.4 → Video service  seems to suggest I nee...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by james1.hicks
  • Google drive file and doc issue

Hello,   I have configured following Google drive add-ons in our sandbox- 1. Google Drive Files & Docs 2. StreamOnce Integration Platform 3.Google Drive   When I installed it earlier all worked as expec...
    Profile Photo
    created by shipra
  • generated js files

Hey all,   P.S you can get this information by accessing news page and click on "view page source", scroll to the bottom and you will see the below   reg(["apps/onboarding/views/create_thread"],["/9.0.3.7a1...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gopi.gorantala
  • Does using the Jive API to get places or content cause the viewcount to increment?

It appears that API usage does not increment the viewcount, but I'm not certain.  Is this the case?  Is there documentation that supports it?  I only care about reading/gets (not doing updates).
    Profile Photo
    last modified by jlarrivee
  • Hosting static website on AWS and serving through Jive Add On?

We are attempting to switch over the way we store and serve our add-ons to AWS. We've using Jive Hosted add ons up until this point.   My theory on how this would work would be to: 1. Create an app with 'jive...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by james1.hicks
  • Can I associate a tag with a stream via API

I am trying to use the REST API to provide a button that when clicked by a user will create a new custom stream, enable email notifications for the stream, and associate tags with that stream. I have the first two par...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gbrettmiller
  • Not able to create case

Hi, I am not able to create the case in jive. When we click "create menu" it showing as loading but not expanding the menu bar. After upgrade 18.1  Search is not working in our community properly. Some css also...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sunil@italentcorp.com
  • Why does my HTML tile only appear sometimes?

I created a custom HTML tile in Jive 7. The tile only loads sometimes. Other times, it appears just plain white. Any ideas why this may be occurring, or what I can do to make this work correctly?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by akantor30
  • JIVE API

There’s an issue with the JIVE REST API returning duplicate search results for the API call below:   https://ourURL/api/core/v3/contents?filter=place(https://ourURL/api/core/v3/places/212)&filter=type(...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by jawalker78
  • How to Access the Official Jive Developer Sandbox

Step 1 - Register in AureaWorks Step 2 - Request Access to the Jive Developer Sandbox Step 3 - Log in to the Sandbox   Step 1 - Register in AureaWorks Login or Register  Account   Step 2 - R...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sarah.omeara
  • Rest API get projects - not including archived projects?

Hi,   I'm using the following REST API end point to get a list of projects in our community, however it isn't including archived projects. Is there an extra parameter or filter required to include archived proje...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by ReeceO
  • Downloading the Jive Audit Log

Ryan Rutan, is it possible to download the Jive Audit Log using the API so that a customer can better work with the data?  For example, we have a customer that would want to zero in quickly on who might have used...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by david.woodrow