• Event Recap: Jive Developer Days — European Edition

So we just concluded the Jive Developer Days series' first remote/virtual event based on a European audience and here's what happened!   We had a lot of people register and fill out the seats from small to large...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by rashedtalukder
  • Dev Tool: Build an App w/ the Simple Stream Integration Builder (2 of 3)

Introduction Continuing on our journey of developing quickly and easily with the Simple Stream Integration Builder, we're going to be diving a little deeper from the first guide in this trilogy. In this episode, we'll...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive Developer Days 2016: European Edition — Register Today!

When we were first kicking around the idea of Developer Days, we got a tremendous response and inquiry from the folks across the pond. We actually had no idea that would be the case, so we were trying to figur...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive SDK (Node.js) v0.2 Is Now Available ... Things You Should Know!

When Aron Racho first had the idea for a Jive SDK using Node.js back in 2013, he did an exceptional job at building a solid platform for Jive developers to build add-on solutions.  It's been a while since the ori...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Ryan Rutan
  • Dev Tool: Simple Stream App with Bi-Directional Communication (3 of 3)

Introduction The Goal Tools Used Files Modified Get the Files on GitHub Creating An SSI App with 2-Way Communication For StatusPage Using Jive Connects Setting Up Jive Connects Walk-Through V...
    Profile Photo
  • Internet of Things and the Jive SDK on a Raspberry Pi

Introduction Equipment Temperature Gathering pigpio Wiring the sensor Getting measurements Node Setup on the Pi Temperature Tile Run It Conclusion Introduction At JiveWorld and ...
    Profile Photo
    created by whoiskevin
  • Creating a Twitter Widget Custom View Tile with Configuration

Introduction The Goal Tools Used Files Modified Get the Files on GitHub Build a Twitter Tile w/o Middleware using Jive's Custom View Tile Create The Foundation: a Jive-SDK Example Making a Tw...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive Developer Days 2016: Bay Area — Register Today!

KICKSTARTER FUNDED! We are set to have this event on July 13th at Plex Systems Northern California Offices!   After having a great turn out at our first stop in NYC at Social Edge Consulting , we're ready to ta...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive add-on to merge old groups into one unified group

Hi all,            We came across a situation where we had to merge the groups into one so as to provide collaborative place to look for same domain. As a solution to ...
    Profile Photo
    created by manalit
  • Jive Developer Days 2016: NYC — Stop 1

(Awesome photoshop skills)     Well, I'm super excited to announce that we've got our first event for Jive Developer Days and it's going to start at Big Apple and a big thank you to Social Edge Consulting f...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive Developer Days > Coming to a City Near You!

The Developer Days are Coming!   You guys have been asking for it, and we've listened! Taking your feedback from JiveWorld16, we're going take our hackathon materials on the road in a 4 hour workshop + hack da...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive add-on to import members from multiple groups into one unified group

Hi all,     We had a situation where we wanted to import members from multiple groups so as we can have members of all those groups into one unified group which will reduce manual members adding process...
    Profile Photo
    created by manalit
  • Jive .Net SDK on Github

So I've started to combine some of my code snippets into a project, and have published it on github here: pokeshot/JiveDotNetSDK · GitHub   This is most certainly work in progress. Currently it consists of ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by nilsheuer
  • Introducing the Jive Developer App Reference "App" on the Developer Sandbox

As we prepare to launch into JiveWorld16, we wanted to do all we could to make sure that developers understood the power that exists at their finger tips with the Jive developer platform!   One of the more diffi...
    Profile Photo
  • The Force Will Be With You ... Always, ... So Let's Talk Jive + Java SpringBoot!

Another year, and another Stars Wars day has gone by!  I don't know how many of you chose to spend your day, but I took some time to embrace my inner-nerd and dive a bit deeper into Java SpringBoot to see just ho...
    Profile Photo
  • Deploying Jive Apps On Your Jive Instance Without Middleware

This is just a quick blog post that I've been meaning to share.  It is about a feature that was recently announced here: What's New in the Jive Developer Platform (2015.1) but I was afraid it was lost in the sh...
    Profile Photo
  • JiveWorld16 Developer Conference ... It's a Wrap!

It was an interesting year for the JiveWorld16 Developer Conference.  We had quite the pre-conference buzz going around JiveWorld, Top 3 Reasons to Attend the JiveWorld16 Developer Conference Announcing a Tri-H...
    Profile Photo
  • Top 3 Reasons to Attend the JiveWorld16 Developer Conference

Since the JiveWorld14 Developer Conference, we've been hard at work innovating on the Jive platform that enables developers to build solutions that help company's connect, communicate and collaborate!  It's now t...
    Profile Photo
  • Tri-Hack Post Event Thoughts and Thank You

I know the competition is all over, but I thought I would toss up one final blog post to speak to the relationship aspect.  It was very cool to see some gadgets and prizes from Pebble, nice work Rashed Talker....
    Profile Photo
    last modified by roguen
  • Tri-Hack Day 3

This marks the end of the Tri-Hackathon.  An exciting conclusion to an equally exciting setup.  I didn't cut the mustard on our three challenges unfortunately, but it was a nice close race for those at the t...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by roguen