• Is the placeTopics field in a place supposed to be something we can update through the REST API?

I'm planning to make a web interface to allow superadministrators to update uncategorized groups' place topics. I don't need to change the place topic itself (so, not the /placeTopics endpoint), but rather, update the...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sachac
  • REST API call is failing with this error: Unsupported Request / 501 Not Implemented

We are trying to follow the steps indicated on this link (https://community.jivesoftware.com/docs/DOC-192840) but we keep on encountering this error: Unsupported Request or the Status: 501 Not Implemented.   ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by u001egm
  • Sandbox instance unable to upload the authentication add on package. How can I proceed here?

Hi folks,   When in sandbox instance, I receive a screen that states: No services have been authorized. Once services have been authorized, you may view and revoke authorizations from this screen. How can I proc...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by babi_maji
  • Issue with licenses.

Hello,   I have installed successfully Jive and the initial setup was performed with evaluation. Then when I go to the admin console and try to apply the license i get message that license is not valid. Can pl...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by stanislavp
  • Custom Tiles loading slowly

Hi Team John Reynolds Gopi Gorantala, Jens Goldhammer   Is there a way we could speed up the loading of the custom tiles, besides the logic that's inside it. Surprisingly, all of the custom tiles, no matter the ...
  • App not rendering for any user

Hi,   I am trying to install a simple hello world app. But, it shows following error for every user:   {"error""code":403,"message":"Cannot render an application without installing it first"},"status":403}...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by vishal_grazitti
  • How can I set the background image for a header in a table in the content editor html?

I want to have an image as the header background of a table header that I've created in a post, but as soon as save that code is removed: <th style="background-image:url('some url')">Header</th>
    Profile Photo
    last modified by narcis.iancu.c
  • How to create webhook for video ?

How to create a webhook for video? Request: { "events": "video", "callback": "https://test.com/services/videocallback", "object": "https://jiveinstance.com/api/core/v3/places/1009" } Response: {   &...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by arjun564
  • Installation of Jive

I want to know from where I can download the JIVE rpm I want to build up a test environment which is part of my project.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by stanislavp
  • Trying to update reports to relationships using the Rest Api.  Throws no error, comes back with status code 204 but nothing changes.

Using the PUT /People/ ID of Manager/@reports/Id of Employee    Have not found any further information about updating reports beyond the the above syntax.   Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kathy.blank@nih.gov
  • How to customize slider plugin in jive

Hello Friends,   I am currently looking to customize the slider plugin which is provided by default in Jive.   Or want to create a new one with all dynamic functionality.   Can anybody suggest me any...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by rohit.shrivastava
  • Is there an updated Phrase Substitution key list for customizing Structured Outcome labels in a space

Version: Jive 9 on-prem   I'm working on a project where we want to change the display labels for the structured outcomes. For example, instead of "Outdated" use the phrase "Update Required" where ever that come...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gbrettmiller
  • HTML tile loads indefinitely

Hello!   I'm currently in the developer sandbox and trying to work with HTML tiles. I create a new page and add a new HTML tile, but when I click on the gear to configure the tile, a loading screen appears indef...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by eshwaric
  • How to change Css styling in Carousel Tile

Hello Folks,   Is there any way by which we can change the css styling or add new field to Jive Carousel tile and make use of it.   I want to apply my own css styling on Jive Carousel tile, please suggest ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by rohit.shrivastava
  • Refused to apply style because its MIME type ('text/plain') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type

I've just set up a local devt environment (9.0.4.0), node.js and the jive-sdk and am playing around with some tiles and keep getting this problem when loading any css files. The html and .js files are loading fine. &#...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mattdickens
  • How to create pagination with links.next and links.previous

The links object gives us the option to paginate. What is the best practice to execute pagination with these fields?   Jens Goldhammer can you shed some context here?   Cheers!
    Profile Photo
  • Custom view tile i18n implementation

Hi all,               I am trying to implement internationalization in a custom view tile. I went through the custom view tile documentations that are avail...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by ravishankarr
  • Currently returning malformed HTML response error - any documentation on how to resolve this?

New to this, but have been successful so far.   Response:   {subject=GCI - Partner Project Plan - Template, type=file, content={editable=false, text=<body><!-- [DocumentBodyStart:c062b27a-e734-4...
    Profile Photo
  • Java script issues while integration with Salesforce in Jive community?

I am facing errors please help me with this issue, i am getting Java script issues while integration with Salesforce in Jive community?   The following exmaple code may help you: Prefix the identifier with @: p...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by bencrmy
  • How to get eventTypes list?

How can I get the eventTypes list for use him in my OOBT. I was tried use '/eventTypes' end point api with 'GET' method, but i recieved 404 error. In my admin console prop jive.event.eventTypes is missing.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by iarkovenko