• Getting a list of document's from communities.

Hi All!,       New here! I am working on this via PHP and using postman for testing. I am trying to determine the most efficient way to pull information for documents. Essentially I am trying to create...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by petar.bozovic
  • Rest API for News Digest

Hello,   Is there a Rest API to extract the list of users who have the News Digest checked in and also showing the drop down values.   Thanks!
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kranthi.chiluveru
  • jive daily on prem plugin issue - Error: Could not verify the certificate chain of this signed add-on

Hi,   We've tried to install the jive daily plugin on the on prem version of jive but we've got the following: Error: Could not verify the certificate chain of this signed add-on. What can be the root-cause of t...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by delcegmate
  • Rest API Bug

Hi Team,   We are facing some issues while using REST API GET Method https://www.mysite.com/api/core/v3/places?filter=search(SpaceName)&filter=type(space) Sometimes we get the responses & sometimes not...
  • Posting places avatar using REST API

my first post and sorry to bring up an old question but I am really struggling with this one. I am trying to post an image as the avatar to a newly created space. I have been referencing this and this previous discus...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by davemb
  • Invalid Client error when using Oath2 Resource Owner Grant method for API Authentication, Response of Client ID is null?

Been using the Jive API on a Cloud IDE for past few years. Having to migrate away and develop locally on Windows and running into issues.   When I use the Resource Owner Grant method described in OAuth 2.0&mdash...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by james1.hicks
  • Calendar Event support via the REST v3 api?

I am looking to be able to interface with calendar events through the rest v3api but there does not appear to be any support in this area.   Specifically i need to be able to get events to be able to read all th...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by dvanderwilt
  • Add a 'share button' to custom view tile

Hi everyone, I am building a custom tile with which I successfully fetch content items, posts, discussion etc.. I have no issue referencing my own js files, but I'd like to also reference jive OOTB ones, to be able ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by nicolasjrc
  • Mime types supported by Jive on-prem?

Can someone tell me if some of the more unusual mime types are supported by Jive on-prem?  We are on version 9.0.6.       For example: .pub, .ppsx, .potm, .potx, .pptm, .pps, .pot, .xltx, .xltm, ....
    Profile Photo
    last modified by bmcdonald
  • Direct Message Service Rest api

Hi Team, Matt CollingeJohn ReynoldsJens Goldhammer   We are trying to get direct message from message id using rest api. In Jive V8 version we are able to get using admin credentials. Unfortunately in JIVE V9 ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by goutam.holla
  • JIVE API - get content - last modified

Hi everyone, For a custom tile, i am using the api to fetch content, based on tags or places. I am able to filter, to sort out and so on, and to get for each result the fields I am interested in, author, creation d...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by nicolasjrc
  • How to prevent js files concat in custom tiles?

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to prevent jive to concat the js files that are stored in tiles/my tile/public/javascripts/my.js ?? Jive seems to concat my files on a random basis, not every time I compile... w...
    Profile Photo
    created by nicolasjrc
  • How do I bulk deactivate users using api?

After searching all over the internet I found some useful links but I am not able to achieve it. I know that we need to use PUT method for /people/{personID} and change the jive.enabled to false. But I don't know how...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by janamejaya.umarji
  • Easy way to update (publish) an existing document with the Jive API?

Hi all,   (Jive v9.0.4 on prem, v3.11 API)   I've had to develop a process to undelete (restore) all of a user's documents, based on the method used in the Admin console Document Management portal. The pr...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by jez.ahl
  • How to Add Custom JS to Jive Community (Jive SBS 8.0.3.0 )?

Hi Community,   Apologies, if this is repeat Question.   Due to some minor requirements, we made some edits (added a JS file) in the Admin console -> Settings -> Themes -> edit the Adobe global th...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kautuksahni
  • Google App Script:  API POST to New document

I'm wondering if someone has come across this issue with basic auth and Jive:   The following curl command works flawlessly   curl -u USERNAMEHERE:PASSWORDHERE -H "Content-Type: application/json" --data '{ "...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by aot-sandbox
  • Add custom JS script to HTML file

I'm trying to add a "simple" photo slideshow to our homepage using CSS and jQuery, but am finding it extraordinarily difficult to: 1) Get the jQuery to actually work without showing a "$ is not defined" error, 2) Ge...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by craigoryb
  • Unable to customize JS-version of SOY

Hi Jivers,   i customized a soy-template in a theme. It is rendered server- and client-side. The server-side rendered version comes with the customization as expected but the generated Javascript-version correspo...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by lars.kreisz
  • Uploading Image from Local using rest api

Hi Team, Matt CollingeJens GoldhammerJohn ReynoldsGopi Gorantala   I am trying to upload image to Jive using image upload rest api and able to upload uaing "Postman" And trying to achieve same in JAVA and gett...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by goutam.holla
  • I'm trying to add an iframe to a Tile but am getting an error message in the browser Dev console

Im trying to add an iframe (a Google Calendar) to a HTML Tile, but am seeing the following error in the Chrome Dev Tools window:   Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://app-insider.ivanti.com/ does not permit ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by craigoryb