• Has anyone ever rebuilt the Jive database dump after closing a community and then enabled it for search so users could access archived content?

We recently stopped using Hive and are trying to build an archive from the dump we got from Jive prior to our decommission. Does anyone have any experience with this? Really just looking for a way to search historical...
    Profile Photo
    created by williams
  • Getting Photos from Photoalbums

Hi Team,   Matt Johnson Jens Goldhammer Gopi Gorantala Matt Collinge   I have to get binary URL of the photos from the Photo albums.Please let me know how we can achieve this thing.     Thanks &...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by goutam.holla
  • Using the V2 Jive Data Export Service (Analytics)

NOTE: This is version 2 of the Analytics service. Anyone currently using Cloud Analytics can use this version. This version is also available for on-prem customers who have opted in to Cloud Analytics. For the previou...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by XMaskuli
  • How to Access the Official Jive Developer Sandbox

Please read instructions below. 'Step 2' on the form has been updated. Step 1 - Register in AureaWorks Step 2 - Request Access to the Jive Developer Sandbox Step 3 - Log in to the Sandbox Please read i...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by karstenhahn
  • How to index Jive content with search technology outside of Jive

Hello,   I’m currently working on project where the client asks us to include Jive content into the central search index of their application. Hence, I'm looking for how to feed the jive content into some J...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by AndyEbert
  • How to disable a user by API v3

Hi,   I would like disable some inactive users on my platform.   I tried by API v3 Example : curl -X PUT -u username:password -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{"jive.enabled":"false"}' "https://...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by fabricequentin
  • Advantage of OAuth 2.0 with grant_type=password vs Basic Auth?

I want to access the Jive REST API from my desktop, or another computer that is not able to receive an authorization code from Jive (using grant_type=authorization_code) I also see that I can use grant_type=password ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by eric.anastas
  • Social Portals – Extending the Jive User Interface - THURSDAY, OCT 23RD 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM

Open video

Profile Photo
    last modified by iain.goodridge
  • Need access to Jive Developer Sandbox

Hi, I am new to the jive and following steps given in How to Access the Official Jive Developer Sandbox document to get access of jive developer sandbox. in first step i have registered in AureaWorks. in second step...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by ashishnargade
  • Where do I put my external .js files to allow for simple accordion files on Jive?

My company is using a restricted form of jive with no jive widget. However, I would like to use simple html which would require some forms of js. (Accordion drop down for FAQ section, etc)   Where can I download...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by trying2code
  • Changing the image size of a custom add-on

We need to change the size of an image which has been added in our custom add-on. It is by default taking 16px*16px. Need to increase it to 18px. The style is being referenced to jive.css file. What should we do to in...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by keerthanasundaram
  • Is there a way to sort the results of /api/core/v3/activities?

This API returns activities in descending order of updated time. We want them to be in ascending order. Is there any way to get it done?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by hemalathaganireddy
  • Problem creating content with anchor links via the api

So I've got a need to allow users to create a backup of the contents of a formatted text widget. The code creates the backup just fine but I find the anchor link hrefs become corrupted in that the protocol is stripped...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mattdickens
  • Add font to drop down in RTE

Hi Developer Community,   We recently updated our theme and installed a new font and pointed the CSS to the font. That's all working great.   However, the new font installed does not show up in the rich te...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kswallow
  • Anyone tried to retrieve the embedded video URL from the API ?

Hi All, in Jive we have uploaded and embedded video's - we are trying to get the URL of these video's (Like a youtube video), within the post we see this URL: Using the API we can get the content: /api/core/v3/me...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by hamerlis
  • How to prevent js files concat in custom tiles?

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to prevent jive to concat the js files that are stored in tiles/my tile/public/javascripts/my.js ?? Jive seems to concat my files on a random basis, not every time I compile... w...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by nicolasjrc
  • Converting Widget based Search HTML code to be used in a Tile

Hello, we are using this code in an overview page and would like to use it in a Tile. Any ideas how to convert it? We have found many search tool examples but none use the pop up feature where it shows the content of...
  • Native Document Download - Rest API V3

Hi All,   I have been working on a project to export some files from JIVE. However, I am having issues downloading Jive native documents. I am targeting the resources field which contains a "pdf" field, which in...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by petar.bozovic
  • Is it possible to handle NEW_INSTANCE tile's event without using Jive-SDK?

Hello Everyone,   I want to put my add-on infrastructure in a serverless application (using AWS lambda), thus I cannot couple my application with Express (as far as I understand, jive-sdk depends on that).  ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by fabio.lanza@aurea.com
  • How to add more than 2 custom tiles on a page?

After purchasing some amazing tiles by Social Edge, we can't put more than two of them on any given page. I know there's a way around that on the on-prem version of Jive. Does anyone have a solution or workaround for ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by ddamon