• Add a 'share button' to custom view tile

Hi everyone, I am building a custom tile with which I successfully fetch content items, posts, discussion etc.. I have no issue referencing my own js files, but I'd like to also reference jive OOTB ones, to be able ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by nicolasjrc
  • Mime types supported by Jive on-prem?

Can someone tell me if some of the more unusual mime types are supported by Jive on-prem?  We are on version 9.0.6.       For example: .pub, .ppsx, .potm, .potx, .pptm, .pps, .pot, .xltx, .xltm, ....
    Profile Photo
    last modified by bmcdonald
  • JIVE API - get content - last modified

Hi everyone, For a custom tile, i am using the api to fetch content, based on tags or places. I am able to filter, to sort out and so on, and to get for each result the fields I am interested in, author, creation d...
    Profile Photo
  • How do I bulk deactivate users using api?

After searching all over the internet I found some useful links but I am not able to achieve it. I know that we need to use PUT method for /people/{personID} and change the jive.enabled to false. But I don't know how...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by janamejaya.umarji
  • Easy way to update (publish) an existing document with the Jive API?

Hi all,   (Jive v9.0.4 on prem, v3.11 API)   I've had to develop a process to undelete (restore) all of a user's documents, based on the method used in the Admin console Document Management portal. The pr...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by jez.ahl
  • How to Add Custom JS to Jive Community (Jive SBS 8.0.3.0 )?

Hi Community,   Apologies, if this is repeat Question.   Due to some minor requirements, we made some edits (added a JS file) in the Admin console -> Settings -> Themes -> edit the Adobe global th...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kautuksahni
  • Google App Script:  API POST to New document

I'm wondering if someone has come across this issue with basic auth and Jive:   The following curl command works flawlessly   curl -u USERNAMEHERE:PASSWORDHERE -H "Content-Type: application/json" --data '{ "...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by aot-sandbox
  • Add custom JS script to HTML file

I'm trying to add a "simple" photo slideshow to our homepage using CSS and jQuery, but am finding it extraordinarily difficult to: 1) Get the jQuery to actually work without showing a "$ is not defined" error, 2) Ge...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by craigoryb
  • Unable to customize JS-version of SOY

Hi Jivers,   i customized a soy-template in a theme. It is rendered server- and client-side. The server-side rendered version comes with the customization as expected but the generated Javascript-version correspo...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by lars.kreisz
  • Uploading Image from Local using rest api

Hi Team, Matt CollingeJens GoldhammerJohn ReynoldsGopi Gorantala   I am trying to upload image to Jive using image upload rest api and able to upload uaing "Postman" And trying to achieve same in JAVA and gett...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by goutam.holla
  • I'm trying to add an iframe to a Tile but am getting an error message in the browser Dev console

Im trying to add an iframe (a Google Calendar) to a HTML Tile, but am seeing the following error in the Chrome Dev Tools window:   Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://app-insider.ivanti.com/ does not permit ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by craigoryb
  • get bookmark/favorite details via api

The information provided in the api documentation doesn't seem to match with what im actually getting when I refer to a bookmarked item via GET /contents/{contentID} as explained in the documentation. Any help will ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by perry124
  • How the PDF generated for contents in Jive?

Hi Nils Heuer,   How the PDF is been generated if I give the document or thread URL with .pdf extension? Is Jive is using a separate Engine for that?   Because I want my documents and discussions as PDF ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by baskarpc@gmail.com
  • Rest API to update tags for a space

Dear Developers,   Matt Johnson Gopi Gorantala   As part of our community cleanup, we are planning to update the existing tags for all the spaces and looking for a Rest API. Appreciate if you can shed some...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kranthi.chiluveru
  • How can we read blog post using REST api and C#?

I want read blog post,comments etc and display using C# and REST api? Is it possible to this in JIVE? There is a issue marked about reading content using REST api for ADFS accounts.   Experts ,Please suggest i...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by machincity
  • Custom tiles - Permissions for use and configuration

Hi everyone, I am currently working on custom tiles, which can be set up - via definition json - to be used on specific locations only NEWS, PLACE, USER etc.. Is there any way to similarly restrict the access to thos...
    Profile Photo
  • How to download the Jive Blog post as PDF using API

Hi, I have to automate a script which will export the blog post written by users in PDF format. I am getting the URLs of the blog post and appending ".pdf" to it. After downloading PDF URLs using web-client(C#), we a...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by avinasht
  • How To Find content natively written in languages other than English?

Hi guys,   I'm working with a community that has users within based in different parts of the world. The auto translation features work fine and the users based in Asia are able to read the content created in En...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by joel.gralton
  • How to search for Discussions/Questions with Zero Replies/Responses

Is there any way to filter on this or pull this using an API? Looking for Questions and Discussions with Zero responses.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mack_torres
  • Super list tile - scroll within a tile

I am wondering if there is a way to scroll within a tile vs scrolling the entire page.  The goal is to mimic the functionality of a rich preview super list tile in the right column of a page but control the tile ...