Let's say you're planning the Big Rock Trading Company Sales Kickoff and you want to create an online manifestation of your live event. This will allow all of your event attendees, including those who are attending virtually, to feel a part of the event and engage deeply with its activities. In our latest "Tips and Tricks" video, we walk you through the basics to engage your employees for your next big event.
Employee Engagement and Enablement
Note: You can also use the Events feature along with the Upcoming Events and Key Dates tiles to highlight event details.
Before the event:
- Post content in your place for attendees to engage with prior to the event
- This includes promotional blogs, presentation slides, pre-reading assignments, etc.
- Create a system announcement to inform employees of the new place
- Don't know how? Read our earlier Tips and Tricks: Tips and Tricks: Building a Help Desk
Creating a Quest
Want to create a quest to encourage employees to further engage with your place?
- Click profile picture in top right of your community >> Rewards console >> Quests >> Create Quest
- Here you can customize your quest and choose how many points it's worth, what tasks are included, etc.
- Create a poll in your event place after the event
Tell us in the comments below!