While this recipe is still being perfected, I wanted to take the opportunity to say that I've loved sharing my insights and look forward to continuing this journey together.
As I begin working on the next batch of blog posts, I want to hear from you!
*What topics would you like me to explore next?
*What insights can we provide on how Jive jives?
*What has been your favorite post? Your least favorite?
In case you are just joining this series, here is a checklist/recap of how you can build a social media program:
Step 1: Define
- Target Audience
- Business Objectives
- Audience Objectives
Step 2: Integrate
- Social internally – roles, accountability, governance, training
- Social strategies – align promoted, earned and owned content
Step 3: Listen
- Brand monitoring and support
- Product feedback
- Prospect mining
- Competitive insights
Step 4: Engage
- Meaningful content
- Bridge online and offline
Step 5: Build
- Strong communities on various social platforms
Step 6: Activate
Step 7: Analyze
- Social metrics (activity, reach, engagement)
- Business metrics (support, leads)
Look forward to hearing your thoughts!