Hi All -
As you might have seen on Jive's corporate blog - this week, we're kicking off an exciting blog series that highlights key industry trends from 2015 and predictions for 2016.
As you know, this time of year is all about reflecting on the past year and thinking about what lies ahead for the next twelve months. Tomorrow, November 17th, we start the series of topics with: CIO/IT: Jive’s VP of Security, David Cook and VP of IT, Mike Westlund portend AWS and the future of the cloud - take a look at what they have to say and let us know what you think via comments below!
And stay tuned for the rest of topics:
- HR/People: Senior Director of Product Marketing, John Schneider, peers into the talent wars and user-to-user relationships
- Marketing: Senior Director of Product Marketing and clairvoyant, Kim Celestre, talks big data and user-generated content
- Support: Vice President of Customer Support and soothsayer, Kevin Williams, has a few things to say about attention spans and delighting customers
- Mobile: A duo of oracles, Director of Product Marketing, Gili Guri-Mill, and VP of Products, Dilshad Simons, stir up some insights on the app vs. browser economy
- Culture: And finally, Jive’s Strategist of Communications & Collaboration Solutions, Kathryn Everest, will behold the entire organizational ecosystem
Buckle up and stay tuned to our corporate blog - we have some exciting topics to discuss.