It's almost here. The event we've all been waiting for since JiveWorld12. To quote Mike Myers from Wayne's World "I'm a little older, a little wiser" and I can share a few tips (with any newbies or for those that need a refresher) to help you hit JiveWorld13 running.
1) Registration: You're able to check in during the follow days and times on the 4th floor in the Belmont Commons in The Cosmopolitan. For questions or changes to your registration, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday & Thursday: 7:30am-6pm
2) Don't be a shy guy:Start your networking during the Welcome Reception Happy Hour Tuesday night from 5pm-7pm at the Boulevard Pool on the 4th Floor. Don't worry, this isn't the"Death Ray"pool....that's next door.
3) Create a Meetup of like-minded folk:Use theJiveWorld Mobile Appto setup a "quick meeting" using the [+] button in the top right corner of the 'meetings' tool. Simply enter the title/subject, meetup location, time and date and start inviting other attendees using the mobile app. Even better, you can add the meeting to your mobile calendar and never miss a beat! One of the benefits of JiveWorld is to learn from your peers, and meetups are a great way to do so.
4) Get a head start on JiveWorld13 Games.There are11 iPad Minisup for grabs this year, and it's so easy you won't even know you're playing it. Your simple conference preparations, like downloading the JiveWorld13 Mobile App and choosing your schedule, automatically enter you to win an iPad Mini in the Random Drawing. Even taking selfies and tweeting with the #JiveWorld hashtag will put you ahead of the curve.
5) Have questions?Check theJiveWorld Mobile Appfor locations, answers to FAQ, agenda....well, for everything really.
Make sure you get the most of JiveWorld13 by loading your schedule in theJiveWorld13 Mobile Appfrom morning (yoga practice) to night (networking dinners/parties).
If you have any other JiveWorld tips, please share them with me here!
Configure your Jive Community experience by selecting a track. We'll use this track on the homepage to show you relevant content and help you find resources quickly. You can change your track easily from the homepage or your profile.
As a community manager, you're an ambassador for your Jive community as you build places, curate content and engage with fellow community members. To help you go further with your site, we'll share success stories and other resources.
Whether considering a new purchase or working on an upgrade, technology managers need insight on the best ways to implement a community and learn more about the various upgrades in software releases.
An effective community starts with sound business strategy. As your community matures, you'll want to learn and share best practices for implementation and continued success.
Whether you're a developer, system administrator or a designer, you need insight on building a great user experience for your Jive community. Get the scoop on theming, API's, upgrades and more.
We've got a special area for partners to get essential information and best practices they need for describing and selling Jive to potential customers.
Whether or not you have a specific role in your Jive community, this track highlights areas of interest to Jive users such as training materials, community best practices and an opportunity to network with other customers.