At JiveWorld17, there will be dedicated sessions designed to help IT professionals learn strategies and techniques to address common challenges: IT organizations are grappling with intranets that are costly to maintain and upgrade. Businesses are constantly asking IT to support a new solution which only adds to the complexity of collaboration as yet another disconnected system in a siloed landscape. IT professionals will learn how to unify collaboration across formerly siloed functions, apps and devices and reduce the total cost of ownership and support while offering an highly user friendly intranet.
Specific sessions and meet ups will be focused on:
- Your Journey to Jive's Next-Gen Cloud Platform
- Empowering Your Mobile Workforce for Collaboration On-the-Go (add to video)
- Integrations the Jive way
- Jive Value in Your Current IT Stack
- How to think about your investment in a collaboration solution
- Microsoft Co-exist
- Collaboration at Any Scale in Jive Cloud
- Embracing and Solving for Fragmentation in the Digital Workplace
Speakers at JiveWorld focused on these topics include:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Chief Information Officer, Western Digital Corporation
- Matt Laurenceau, Lead Communities Strategist, BMC Software
- Jeff Schindler, Senior IT Manager, Allscripts
- Alan Lepofsky, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
- Heather Cunningham, System Engineer, Leidos
- alghourabi, Director, eCommerce and Digital Platforms, IHS Markit
- Sumeet Moghe, Community Architect, ThoughtWorks
- jillian.bejtlich, Community Architect, The Community Roundtable
- Mark Kelly, Commander of Space Shuttle Endeavour's Final Mission & Space and Aviation Contributor for NBC News/MSNBC
- Dacher Keltner, Pixar Advisor, Social Scientist, UC Berkeley Professor and Author of Born to Be Good
- Plus 60 speakers and sessions from Citibank, US Army, GoDaddy, New Relic, Dell, Societe Generale, Dish Network, T-Mobile, Pearson and many others.
Find out more about JiveWorld17 or register now!