- 1Q total revenue of $25.3 million, up 58% year-over-year
- 1Q total billings of $28.2 million, up 52% year-over-year
- 1Q cash flow generated from operations of $2.1 million
- Recent launch of the next generation Jive platform and Try Jive 30-day free trial, set the stage for accelerated social business software adoption and expansion of market leadership position
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2012.
"The first quarter was a strong start to 2012, highlighted by revenue and profitability that outperformed our guidance," stated Tony Zingale, Chairman & CEO of Jive. Zingale added, "The social business market is nearing its tipping point, and we are poised to take full advantage of this shift. With the recent announcement of Jive's next generation social business platform and Try Jive, the 30-day free trial of that platform, we are extending our multi-year technology lead and continuing to establish Jive as the clear choice for social business solutions among the world's most successful organizations."
- See the rest of the results in the press release here: Jive Software Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results (NASDAQ:JIVE)
- An infographic on the news can be found here: Jive Q1 2012 Earnings Infographic