Innovation Management: A Change Management Perspective
April 21st, (5pm CEST = 11am EDT)
with Colin Nelson, Director of Enterprise Innovation at HYPE
A few good ideas aren’t enough. We’d all love a company culture where sharing and collaborating around the topic of innovation was systemic, but how can we get there? What does the journey look like?
On this webinar, we’ll consider the route towards achieving high engagement and growing business value over time. No matter where you are on the road to establishing an enterprise innovation management program, it’s important to consider if you’re doing the right things to move to the step that follows.
- Adapting to where you are today
- Establishing core online innovation behaviors and
- Understanding how to adapt to a complex organization
Check out the HYPE Innovation Blog: latest trends and key considerations for innovation professionals: http://blog.hypeinnovation.com
- April 14th-15th, HYPE Innovation Managers Forum, Bonn
- May 12th: Webinar: Stop talking about Innovation!, with Stefan Lindegaard
- September 15th: Regional Innovation Managers Forum Netherlands, Amsterdam
- November 3rd: Regional Innovation Managers Forum USA, San Diego