We want to thank the AureaWorks community for all of your 10th Tile suggestions! We really appreciate and value all of the great feedback we've received. We have taken into account all of the suggestions posted in The specified item was not found., as well as direct feedback from customers in order to develop this list of potential new tiles.
Here are the frontrunners for our 10th tile:
- Activity Tile: Use this tile to place a true activity stream on any tile-compatible page in Jive. Configure it to show specific content types from Places based on unique tags and other parameters. As edits or replies are added, the feed automatically updates.
- Content Tile: Curate Jive content (e.g., Blogs, Documents, Uploaded Files) in this tile with one or more visually appealing themes (e.g., a grid or stacked layout). Provides images and configurable details about the piece of content to signal its value.
- Event Tile: The Event Tile drives greater participation by providing configurable details about the event (e.g., what and when). Uses available imagery. It dynamically pulls Events from selected Places or allows a moderator to curate a list of Events.
- People Tile: People are arguably the most important aspect of Jive. This tile will highlight people in the community with configurable details such as name, title, location, and team. It also encourages people to connect by providing a “Follow” button right on the tile.
- Video Tile: Present a video in this tile with play/pause controls. It also provides an “up next” playlist with thumbnails and the ability to manually curate that playlist. Also, override the default thumbnail with a custom image. Can be used in any place including the home page for both internal or external stored video content.
Now it's up to you... which of the following new tiles would you like to see added to our collection of Tiles by Social Edge?