We've recently updated our Accordion & Blog Tiles. The Accordion Tile, which was included as part of our CMAD 2019 promo has just been enhanced based on our customer feedback for the 2.0 release!
Check out the details below for a summary of some of the enhancements to our Accordion Tile. For full release details, and information on the Blog Tile maintenance release check out the Release Notes.
Accordion 2.0 Updates & Enhancements
We have made a few updates to the settings of Accordion so you have more control over the display of the tile, allowing you to have more control on the design on this versatile tile.
Customize the band height setting.
- Admins can now set the height of the band height in the tile, this allows you to set a height that better matches the font size and overall look and feel of the tile. Check out the examples below:
Example with narrow headers (height set in Advanced Settings).
Example with wider headers (height set in Advanced Settings).
Header Padding adjustments.
- We have also adjusted the settings so that there is no longer additional padding if your header items do not have an icon. The copy will now shift to the left if you have no icons selected.
Before: Padding was forced on Header with no icon.
Updated: Header now is pushed left to line up with other headers.
A few other enhancements to note:
- Google Analytics Tracking - Administrators can add Google Analytics tracking to get advanced insight into interaction with the tile. The new analytics configuration supports either Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager.
- Custom HTML/CSS section above and below tile - Previously, HTML/CSS could only be added above the tile. Now, there is an additional configuration to add content below the results.
- Icon Preview - Font Awesome icons are now displayed in a preview, so you can view before you publish.
For full release details and information on the Accordion 2.0 release, and the Blog Tile maintenance release check out the Release Notes.