Jive 6 is now available!
What did Jive set out to do with Jive 6?
To bring together your knowledge of how to serve your business with our vision for changing how work gets done.
- Set a new bar for platform innovation and integration in enterprise social.
- Accelerate adoption and time to value.
- Make it easier then ever to contribute, connect, and find information to get work done.
- Move the needle on your externally-facing community impact metrics.
- Deliver our fastest and highest quality release yet.
How can I get Jive 6?
Jive 6 is available now!
- Private Cloud (on premise) customers: the software is available from My Account > Purchases. A new 6.0 license is required, create a Support ticket to request the license.
- Updated plugins are available in Plugin Downloads.
- Jive Hosted customers: create a Support ticket to start the process of upgrading.
- Jive Cloud customers: you've already got it!
Is there a full list of features?
Yes! See below for the highlights, and the release notes for more details.
Onboard new users faster and increase adoption with
Custom Attention Streams
Focus your attention by choosing who and what you want to follow
All new search interface that applies social signals
Focused User Experience
Publish faster, ramp new users quicker, better mobile and email notifications.
!Apps, App Actions and the Jive API.
Bring any content you can view in a browser into Jive.
A New Way to Theme
Point and click theming that is update safe.
Case deflection widgets, CRM integration and moderation improvements.
Connect on the Go
Mobile video, Mobile notifications,
New ways to Integrate
The Jive Core API v3 has extended coverage