We wanted to let you know that Cloud environments are being upgraded starting on Thursday September 11th, to address some issues that have been identified since the Summer release. There will be a very short maintenance window in which your Community will be unavailable and a Site Undergoing Maintenance message will be displayed.
If you or anyone who has access to your Jive network logs in during that time and receives a "site undergoing maintenance" message, please know that it will be less than 30 minutes to wait before your network will be available again.
A notification will be sent to Cloud Community admins early next week to act as a reminder of this maintenance timeline.
The following issues are being addressed in this maintenance release:
- JIVE-48140 - Trying to update a profile fails when a single-select list profile field exists and the value isn't changed before saving
- JIVE-48277 - In IE8, unread items can produce script errors, making the Inbox unusable until all items are marked as read
- JIVE-48217 - App alerts can interfere with access to the Apps interface
- JIVE-48212 - Points are hidden behind user names in Individual Leaders and Team Standings widgets
- JIVE-48148 - When a theme has minimum width set to larger than 950 px in auto-width mode, the UI is cut off when viewed with a narrow or mobile browser
- JIVE-48141 - Inline comments in uploaded documents are not displayed for earlier versions of the document.
- JIVE-47825 -
This maintenance release requires a very short 30-45 minute window in which your Community will be unavailable. The window will depend on where your Community is hosted, and what type it is, as follows:
- Trial Instances - Thursday 9/11
- Amsterdam: 1pm - 5pm PDT
- Phoenix: 4pm - 8pm PDT
- Customer Instances - Friday 9/12
- Amsterdam: 3pm - 8pm PDT
- Phoenix Standard Instances - 7pm - 12am PDT
- Phoenix Enterprise Instances - 10pm - 3am PDT
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, please contact Jive Support.