• Questions ACM

Dear Team,   i would have a couple of questions i would like to ask.   When doing a Marketing Campaign out of CRM the message which will be created on ACM is always a scheduled message can this be changed?...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by ingridlamperstorfer
  • Where can we find the documentation about (new) CAM?

I cannot find the CAM documentation on support.aurea.com. All documentation over their is just about Lyris HQ. We've received a question for CAM from a possible ACRM enterprise customer, but have no experience with C...
  • Fieldmapping between CRM and ACM is "hard coded"

Hi,   although having ACM running in Amazon Cloud in USA, and this is a huge GDPR issue in Germany, we could already convince some of our customers to think about using ACM for sending e-mail newsletters. Of cou...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gabor.horvath
  • Can we manage the unsubscription to a newsletter, emailing to CRM ... following a marketing campaign?

When I launch a marketing campaign from Campaign Manager, can I recover the unsubscription data? If so, can I interface with the CRM tool?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by germain
  • General availabity of Aurea Campaign Manager for production

Hi,   I was experimenting with the ACRM-CAM connections in the last days and have several conversations with support regarding smaller issues. During the conversion I have received some interesting information: ...
    Profile Photo
  • Where are we now with the ACM / CRM sync

Hi to all, just for my info - is there a current status on where we are exactly now with ACM. We had some conversation during the CAB meeting in Munich so it would be interesting for me to see how Aurea has managed ...
  • e-mail trigger functionality in ACM

We are currently missing the e-mail trigger functionality which is working in Lyris HQ. Can anybody help, how to activate these functions? Thanks, Martin
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Martin Ehret
  • Is it possible to use multiple tenants in 1 ACM (Lyris) account?

In ACRM is it possible to use multiple tenants, is this also an option in ACM (Lyris)?   We've developed a platform in ACRM where we use tenants to hide data for others. We would like to use ACM with this, but a...
  • Security questions about ACM-CRM connection

Hi,   I have received the following questions from our CRM customer regarding the introducing ACM in context of Aurea Enterprise Edition: 1. How does the communication between CRM and ACM works? My understandi...
    Profile Photo