We are excited to announce the final 2018 release CRM 2018.5 for Aurea CRM, which also includes updates to mobile applications CRM.pad and the recently launched CRM.client. The official release date was Jan 14th and it contains improvements to quality, performance, and search
You can access both CRM.pad and CRM.client from the Apple and Windows app stores for client download and they are completely backward compatible. On-premise CRM customers should download the updated Aurea CRM release from the Aurea Support portal.
This release includes the following improvements to quality, performance, and search:
- 15 quality defects resolved in Mobile Applications (CRM.Pad and CRM.Client) with some key areas improvement in:
- Offline mode including Price Calculations
- Near me functionality
- 63 quality defects resolved in CRM.Web with some key areas improvement in:
- Campaign Manager Integration
- Sending e-mails
- Rendering fields
- Marking ToDo as complete
- We’ve made eight new performance improvements ranging from 3x speed improvement to 125x speed improvement that will save users time in their day-to-day activities:
- Improve time to export companies from search results (3x improvement)
- Improve time to sync CRM.Pad z fields (11x improvement)
- Improve time to load the timeline view (5x improvement)
- Improve time to load the calendar widget (21x improvement)
- Improve time to display quick search results (125x improvement)
- Improve time to load list view widget (5x improvement)
- Improve time to load large (4000+) catalogs (18x improvement)
- Improve time to search for contacts/persons with pre-defined filters (16x improvement)
- Check out the improved search and filtering capabilities that allow users to add descriptions to their stored queries and analyses then share these with other users with an easily searchable manner!
To access and install the latest version of CRM today, visit the product library in the Aurea Support Portal.
Product documentation and release notes are also available in the Aurea Support Portal.