Webinar: Insider’s Peek at Aurea CRM Solutions Latest Mobility Innovation
    Profile Photo
    last modified by triciawashington
  • CRM.client Overview.pdf

Univeral CRM mobility on every device
    Profile Photo
    last modified by triciawashington
  • AUREA CRM client

Dear AUREA-Team,   are there any news for the AUREA CRM Client (Win 10 App)? What are the plans for this product? Is there a fix date for the first version and when it is possible to use features such serial en...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by markuswelter
  • Is it possible to upload pictures via the Import Modul?

Hey,   i want to share images between an mobile application and our CRM. Is it possible to upload images automatically in CRM via the Import Modul and link them to a customer?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by loewen
  • DataQualityKit - CRM.pad

We use the DataQualityKit in the WEB für Address Validation and Matchup. Do anybody know, if this functionality is also available in the CRM.pad?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by disch
  • Is it possible to hide default query snapshot fields?

Is it possible to hide or remove the default query snapshot field: Row No., Priority, Completed and Marked in Aurea CRM Web?   Users who are using query snapshots are manually deleting these columns when expor...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by stefgroenendaal
  • CRM Account Insights Propack Overview

Profile Photo
    last modified by sarah.omeara
  • Webinar: Aurea 2018 Ein Insider-Einblick auf die Aurea CRM Lösungen [DE]

For the English recording, please see: Webinar Recording: An Insider's Update on Aurea CRM Solutions [EN]   Already registered in AureaWorks? Watch the video now: Webinar: Aurea 2018 Ein Insider-Einblick auf die...
    Profile Photo
  • depending auto-complete at web-interfaces

Does anybody know, if there is a standard option to have two depending input fields at aurea CRM web, for example: zip and town   I want to enter a zip code (e.g. 1020) and need a depending input field, which al...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gallien
  • Recherche d'un intégrateur aurea crm en suisse

Qui connait un intégrateur aurea crm en suisse
    Profile Photo
    last modified by philippedesponds
  • Webinar Recording: An Insider's Update on Aurea CRM Solutions [EN]

For the German recording, please see: Webinar: Aurea 2018 Ein Insider-Einblick auf die Aurea CRM Lösungen [DE]   Already registered in AureaWorks? Watch the video now: Webinar Recording: An Insider's Update...
    Profile Photo
  • GDPR / Datenschutzgrundverordnung "ajco nobody"

Hi   Is anybody using "ajco nobody" for the testsytems, promotet by aurea?   News der ajco   " DSGVO-Tool für Aurea CRM   24.04.2018       Aurea    Er...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gallien
  • Umsetzung der DGSVO für Benutzer von ACRM

Im Rahmen der Umsetzung der DSGVO bedarf es auch der expliziten Zustimmung der Datenschutzvereinbarung durch Benutzer von ACRM und zwar vor der Nutzung des Systems! Denn auch von Nutzern des Systems werden personenbez...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by nicholasfrick
  • Sending mailing list from CRM to Lyris

Hello All, I have a question regarding this particular functionality. We have the latest version of CRM onboard which is currently  11.1.11.1715. I'm preparing the Campaign in CRM, but when I'm trying to send th...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by marcin.putelbergier
  • New Professional Services space for CRM customers now available!

We’re excited to announce that the Aurea Professional Services team launched a space dedicated to services for Aurea CRM on April 12, 2018 here in AureaWorks called Services - Customer Relationship Management (C...
    Profile Photo
  • Announcing Platinum Support 2018

We are excited to announce new updates to Platinum Support for 2018. There will be several major improvements - as well as some changes that will make Platinum Support easier for your customers to use ...
  • Announcing the First-Ever Aurea Experience 18 Conference – Register Today

Over the past year we have talked with so many of you and listened to the advice on the direction we should take our user conferences moving forward.  It's with this input that we're excited to share that JiveWor...
    Profile Photo
    created by sarah.omeara
  • User login Aurea support portal

Dear, Have spoken with Guenter Fischer on the phone How can I obtain a user login on the support portal https://support.aurea.com/ Thanks in advance, Chris Rubens
    Profile Photo
    last modified by chris.rubens
  • Digital signatures with DocuSign in Aurea CRM

As part of our consulting, sales and service processes are digitized, optimized and partially automated. Process efficiency is increased and employees are relieved of organizational tasks.   Our process design i...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Martin Ehret
  • CRM.interface / CRM.webservices - XQuery in external applications

If you use CRM.inferface or CRM.webservices to communicate with external applications, you can directly use queries from the CRM.web through an XQuery request.   <request ...>     <xquery ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by henry-thieme