• Aurea CRM Online Demo Updated

Dear customers & Partner Community ,   with the latest release auf Aurea CRM 2018.3 (v11.3) I am also happy to announce the availability of the updated Aurea CRM online demo as well as our rebranded Aurea CR...
  • Aurea CRM Release Notes v11.3.0.pdf

Aurea CRM Release Notes v11.3.0.pdf
    Profile Photo
    last modified by abhishekjadhav
  • System Requirements Aurea CRM 11.3.0.pdf

System Requirements Aurea CRM 11.3.0.pdf
    Profile Photo
    last modified by abhishekjadhav
  • How to Take Advantage of the Unlimited Software Library

Last month, our CEO Scott Brighton introduced the new Aurea. Scott shared our inspiration for bringing an unlimited approach to enterprise software and our vision for how it will deliver unparalleled value to our cust...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • interface Xing-Event

For one of our customer projects we need an interface between campaign management and Xing events. Does a partner already have experience here? I am looking forward to hearing from you. Regards Erich
  • Systemrequirements

Hello,   A prospect ask me when Aurea support Office 2019 – currently only 2016/365. When is the support for Office 2019 planned? And in the current Systemrequirements is no support for Windows 10 in ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by erich.durner@part.de
  • Update your CRM.client configuration for our demo servers

Dear customers and Partner Community, Effective immediately we are enforcing SSL / HTTPs on our https://crm-demo.aurea.com Aurea CRM demo environments.   Hence, current CRM.pad configurations based on an http ...
  • Congratulations to our Aurea Experience 2018 Gold Standard Award Winners!

We hope everyone had a wonderful, engaging and informative time in Munich and New Orleans! Aurea Experience 18 was an amazing opportunity for customers, partners and Aureans to connect with each other and learn how to...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • How Aurea PeopleGraph is Unlocking Relationship Intelligence

This afternoon at Aurea Experience 18, we issued our official announcement detailing the new Aurea PeopleGraph platform. For those of you who weren't able to watch Scott Brighton's keynote presentation live, check out...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • Transforming Enterprise Collaboration

Our latest article on CMSwire asks a question Aurea’s product team has been thinking about quite a bit lately: Why did most enterprise social networks struggle while consumer social networks boomed? In my opinio...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • CRM.client Overview.pdf

Univeral CRM mobility on every device. Available in DE: CRM.client Overview (DE).pdf
    Profile Photo
    last modified by triciawashington
  • CRMPAD_ReleaseNotes_4.5.0.pdf

Profile Photo
    last modified by mael.forner@aurea.com
  • Customer Experience Enhancement with KCS

I recently returned from Munich and our Aurea Experience 18  held there for our European customers. I was delighted to engage in many meaningful and candid discussions with many customers, and I’m looking f...
    Profile Photo
    created by aureajess
  • How to get access to FirstRain?

Hi All,   I saw the integration of FirstRain in Munich and this is actually what we are searching for! How could I get access (a login) for FirstRain to test the data of FirstRain for Customer in Europe?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by florian_mueller
  • CRM.client-FAQ.pdf

Answers to the Frequently Asked Questions regarding CRM.client For the DE version: CRM.client-FAQ-DE.pdf
    Profile Photo
  • CRM Overview | Enterprise Edition (EN)

This PDF is also available in Deutsch: CRM Overview | Enterprise Edition (DE). For the French version, please let us know.
    Profile Photo
  • CRM-data-management-propack (EN).pdf

It’s essential to create a lean and relevant set of CRM records, and the protocols to keep them that way. Introducing the Aurea CRM Data Management Propack. For the DE version: CRM-data-management-propack-DE.pdf
    Profile Photo
  • CRM Overview | Standard Edition (EN)

This PDF is also available in Deutsch: CRM Overview | Standard Edition (DE). For the French version, please let us know.
    Profile Photo
  • Is it possible to add additional links to a ExpandNew in a process?

Is it possible to add additional links in a “ExpandNew” process action template besides the preconfigured link and link2. If so, how?     In the example above I’ve used both of the precon...
    Profile Photo
    created by stefgroenendaal
  • I need a screenshot from ACrm with Jive integrated for presentation to our US subsidiary

Hello Michael Obermaier, could you provide a screenshot of the ACrm Demo with Jive-Integration to me? I need some kind of showcase to present it to our subsidiary in the US. They want to change their currently used ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by florian_mueller