• System Requirements Aurea CRM 11.3.0.pdf

System Requirements Aurea CRM 11.3.0.pdf
    Profile Photo
    last modified by abhishekjadhav
  • CRM.WebService

Hi, I would like to ask the community what is their experience with working with CRM.WebService module and also I have few questions for more advance users. 1. Whether is it possible to pass the parameters to query ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by marcin.putelbergier
  • SLA process implementation for Tickets (KM)

Hi, We would like to implement a SLA process for Tickets in ACRM. This process should take few informations / requirements into consideration: 1. SLA process actors: - Service Provider - Active user (REP) in ACRM ...
    Profile Photo
  • CRM.Client: 3 Operating Systems for Support

To our Valued Customers:   With the introduction of our new beta release, CRM.Client for Android, we have made changes to our support portal. When a ticket is submitted, you will now be required to indicate your...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mael.forner@aurea.com
  • Connector SE and Exchange Online 365 without Basic Authentication

I got the following question from a customer. Microsoft announced the End of support for Basic Authentication access to Exchange Online API’s for Office 365 customers. The Customer is using the Connector SE wi...
  • CRM - QueryReport Function vs CRM.Launcher

Hi, We are thinking about using CRM action called QueryReport as an alternative for CRM.Launcher in some cases . This function is basically transforming executed query results written to XML using XSLT file and gener...
    Profile Photo
  • CRM role module - export to xml question

Dear Community members,   I have a CRM problem to solve on Update 7 version and I would like to ask for your help. I exported the right configuration data from the right module to xml. Separated the file with Ms...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sszabo
  • Video: Watch how Aurea CRM can predict which leads will close (and when)

You’ve probably heard about Aurea Predictive CRM, but you may still be wondering what it is, what it does, and whether you need it or not.   To better explain Predictive CRM, we created a video, that shows ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by nbaker
  • Server side : develop / implement custom channel

In the developer document CRM.Web_DeveloperGuide_v11.11.pdf  Chapter 4 - Creating Custom Channels is a Note: Note: Previous versions of Aurea CRM Web provided another approach for integrating custom. This app...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by bjn
  • Aurea Customer Relationship Manager v11.11.0, CRM.Pad v4.15.0 & CRM.Client v3.0.0 Quality Release - available now!

We are excited to announce the Aurea Customer Relationship Manager v11.11.0, CRM.Pad v4.15.0 & CRM.Client v3.0.0 Quality Release now available. This release provides new features, improved quality, stability and e...
    Profile Photo
    created by Shai Sagi
  • CRM.Pad 4.15: Issue with Date/Time validation while creating an Activity?

Dear Customers,   Since Crm.pad 4.15 has been released, we have noticed requests regarding an issue of the Date/Time validation while creating an Activity. This is due to the correction of an internal Defect....
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mael.forner@aurea.com
  • Aurea CRM Sandbox available?

Is the Aurea CRM Sandbox still available as download? In the past we could download a sandbox VM with the ISI template pre-installed. Thank you for the reply.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by stefgroenendaal
  • CRM system requirements - Server CORE?

In the lastest document AureaCRM_SystemRequirements_v11.10.0 the Windows Server CORE Edition (no GUI / Desktop Composition) is not mentioned?   Can we use (supported) the CORE edition for our IIS-WebServers?...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by bjn
  • Watch how Aurea CRM can gather powerful sales intelligence automatically

We’re always looking for ways to make Aurea CRM more powerful, particularly to address challenges we hear directly from our customers.   One of those challenges is gathering sales intelligence, or content t...
  • Using and Extending the Activity Template feature (Post 3 of 3)

Introduction  This is the 3rd post of the series where we explored the flexibility and potential of the extensibility of ACRM.   On the previous posts we went through the basic usage of the Activity Templa...
    Profile Photo
    created by Jorge Paulo
  • Berlin’s most valuable car collection — plus the future of Aurea CRM and Jive.

Please read our latest plans for Aurea Experience 20 in Berlin.   Berlin is one of Europe’s most incredible cities, and I’m thrilled that we’re hosting Aurea Experience 20 there. We’ve pic...
    Profile Photo
    created by triciawashington
  • Aura CRM and MS Graph

I got following question from a customer. Is it planned to implement a connector to Exchange over Microsoft Graph or is it generally planned to have an interface with MS Graph to Microsoft Office365 products and fun...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by disch
  • More Content Coming Soon to the Aurea Experience 2020 Community

Looking for news on Aurea Experience 2020? Be sure to follow this AE20 community!   As we draw closer to the Aurea Experience 2020 event in March (Berlin) and April (San Diego), we'll be posting updates, announc...
    Profile Photo
    created by triciawashington
  • CTI with Teams

Hi,   I received the following request from an external vendor:   Wir betreuen einen großen Kunden im Fränkischen im Bereich O365 / Projekt Einführung Teams und Telefonie. Im Rahmen der Telef...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Martin Ehret
  • CRM.Phone: Support of Microsoft Teams-Integration already planned?

Hello,   Currently Skype4Business/Lync is supported for phone Integration. But Microsoft is pushing Teams as solution for multichannel communication.   This would conclude that Teams will be also the succe...