Happy New Year! Thank you for joining us here in AureaWorks, I'm looking forward to our continued conversation about the CX Platform products.
CX Platform was Aurea's first acquisition, and the basis upon which we founded the company. Today more than ever, these products and the customers who use them continue to inform our viewpoint on how we can grow our business through delivering exceptional customer experiences and expanding the capabilities of the products that we acquire. I'm excited about the progress that we've made and am even more excited about future.
Here are some key milestones that we’ve achieved:
- We developed a Platinum Support offering for premium support that specifically addresses the needs of the vast majority of our customers, including 24/7 support, managed upgrades, architecture reviews, and dedicated resources to manage issues and keep customers apprised of progress and adherence to SLAs., which combines the strengths of our products into a unified platform. With the Enterprise Edition we focus on delivering new capabilities that meet current and future needs for integration technologies in a rapidly changing and increasingly digital economy.
- We have created the CX Platform Enterprise Edition, which combines the strengths of our products into a unified platform. With the Enterprise Edition we focus on delivering new capabilities that meet current and future needs for integration technologies in a rapidly changing and increasingly digital economy.
We also know that there have been some challenges along the way and we continue to work hard to identify these and make course corrections.
- We’ve spent considerable time working on making our support model both responsive and tailored to address the kinds of questions and issues that our diverse set of customers may have.
- We have made great strides on our goal of “drop-in replacement” upgrades to eliminate the difficulty of taking advantage of the latest release without the major hurdle associated with migrations.
- We plan to leverage this community to provide far more transparency and opportunities for input in the roadmap and release schedule.
Stayed tuned for the next installment of my blog where I begin to address the roadmap for CX Platform going into 2018.
I welcome any questions or comments you have about your CX Platform experience, feel free to engage in the conversation!