Hello Jive Users,
Who doesn't like having the ability to be connected, consume news, collaborate and contribute from wherever they are? We all like being mobile-first and work from different places. For that reason, Jive developed Jive Daily, our mobile app for your employees.
We would like to re-introduce Jive Daily to you and equip you with an Adoption Kit. This kit includes a few items, to help you drive more adoption internally and benefit the most from what's already included in your Interactive Intranet (Jive-n) package :
- Blog with information about Jive Daily
- Internal and customizable version of it, for you to edit and post inside your own company community
- Posters with information and fun screenshots, for your team, HR, Corp Comm, etc. to use in break rooms and similar
- For any question please @mention the Product owner, Gadi Michaeli or myself and we will be more than happy to help
Bring the power and productivity of your Jive instance to mobile and deskless employees
Want to drive adoption and help your users get the most out of your Jive-powered intranet, collaboration hub or employee community? Make sure they’re using the Jive Daily mobile app. It's like having Jive in your pocket. People can read the latest company news, check their inboxes, communicate with colleagues, keep up with projects – even create and share content. Everything they need to stay connected and productive is there – in an elegant mobile app that's fast, really simple and a joy to use.
Jive Daily is ideal for employees on the go and deskless workers who have little or no access to computers. It runs on iOS and Android devices, and it’s as simple to download and install as it is to use. We've included download instructions in the example blog post below.
The easiest way to spread the word to users is an announcement and blog post in your Jive community. In fact, we've gone ahead and written a draft to get you started. Feel free to edit, fill in the blanks and re-use. Plagiarism is encouraged!
- The Jive Daily add-on should be automatically installed on your Jive instance. If not, you can find it under "available" add-ons and install it from there.
- Jive Daily is included for all Jive cloud customers, with no configuration needed. It's also available for on-premises and hosted customers using Jive v9 and up. Contact your Jive sales rep for more info.
- Jive can help you track the progress of your Jive Daily adoption campaign with stats on downloads, app starts and usage. Contact your Jive technical account manager for help.
Blog post for you to use internally and drive employees to download Jive Daily and stay connected:
I'm excited to let you know about it a great mobile app you can use to stay connected with __________ [name of your community] anywhere you go. It's called Jive Daily, and it's like having ______ [community name] in your pocket. You can do pretty much anything you normally do with ______ [community name] – via your favorite mobile device. You can read the latest company news, check your inbox, find and communicate with colleagues, keep up with your projects – even create and share content. It's fast, it's easy and really fun to use.
Jive Daily runs on iPhones and Androids. You can download it and start using it in minutes. I suggest you do so today!
How to get it:
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your phone and search for "Jive Daily"
- Download the app
- Once it's downloaded, open the app and enter this URL: __________ [your community URL]
- Log in using your _______ [community name] username and password
Once you log in, you can start using Jive Daily right away. Here are some thing you can do:
Read the News
The latest company news is displayed on the home screen. Just tap a post to read more:
Add a Comment or a Like
- You can reply to the post with questions, thoughts or feedback. Scroll down to see other people's comments and add your own. You can like posts and comments and mark them as "helpful," too.
Check Your Inbox
- Tap "Inbox" at the bottom of the screen to see all the messages and updates waiting for you.
Find a Doc or a Person
- Tap "Search" at the bottom of the screen and just enter a name or some keywords to find anyone or anything in the community.
Post a Status Update, Send a Message or Share a Document, Image or Video
- Tap "Create" at the bottom of the screen, then select the type of content you'd like to share.
A poster with all the information above
Please see attached.
Give it a try now!
Jive_Daily_Infosheet_Jan2017.pdf 588.3 KB