Jive 9.0.3 Maintenance Release - Now Available
As mentioned in October's Product Update Blog, Jive continuously improves our products and prioritizes resolving issues identified by our clients. When applicable, we bundle these up into a maintenance update for your community.
We're happy to announce that Jive has been working hard to address over 500 issues in the Jive 9.0.3 release, now available for our hosted and on-premise clients. This is great progress toward achieving a higher standard of quality that Aurea has committed to customers.
Areas of Improvement
For the Jive 9.0.3 release, our engineering and Product teams focused on resolving the most critical and commonly customer-reported items. These include improvements around the following areas:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) functionality has been enhanced to support accessibility for visual and hearing impairment as well as complete functionality to achieve WCAG Level AA.
- Records retention fixes
- Community Management Reporting (CMR)
- User Interface (UI) rendering and resizing improvements
- Browser compatibility fixes across Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Edge
- Upgrades to key technical components, security fixes, and general code quality improvements
A complete list of product fixes included in Jive 9.0.3 release can be located here: Fixed Issues in Jive 9.0.3 | AureaWorks
Download the Jive 9.0.3 Release
On-premise customers may upgrade your community to the latest Jive 9.0.3 release by downloading it from your licenses page. If you are a hosted client, please contact support.
Jive 9.0.4 Coming in Q1, 2018
In addition to addressing another 500+ issues, the Jive 9.0.4 release (targeted for Q1 2018) will also focus on addressing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) product requirements. Details around specific product enhancements to support GDPR are forthcoming closer to the release date and will be published in the AureaWorks Customer Hub.
If you have any additional questions about this release, please post them here.