The Jive Gamification module has reached a major milestone, The Jive Gamification Module 'Level 3'. There is a lot of great changes in this updated version, here is a quick breakdown. Note that all the administration documentation in the Jive Community will be updated to reflect the new functionality over the next few days.
* Available NOW (Jive 5.x and Jive 6.x) - customers just need to ask Support to update their gamification module
* Not available on 4.5 - please upgrade!
* Jive Cloud 'Coming Soon'
- New ability to add users to a 'black list' and not have them earn points / badges (useful for admin accounts or automated accounts)
- Better handling of errors when communicating to the Nitro server. If a request fails, it will try again.
- If you prefer to not use the JiveID to identify users, you can leverage an extended property on users for identification