**Please note that any future dates in this table are subject to change. **
Want to gain insight into Jive, connect with other Jive Customers, and discuss the latest and greatest? You should join the Jive Customers space.
The End of Life schedule for Major Releases of Jive is communicated here: Product Support End of Life (EOL) Dates and Policy.
Jive Cloud Release Schedule
|Component||Current Version||Next Version||Release Notes||Target Date for Previews||Target Date for GA Release||Type|
|Cloud Core Updated||CloudCore-3004.1.4.1||CloudCore3004.2.0||Release Notes - Jive Cloud Core|
|Cloud Micro-Services (CM)||Micro-2.10.0||TBD||Release Notes - Jive Core Micro-Services||N/A||TBD||HAZDU|
|Rewards||Rewards-2.6.0||Rewards-2.7.0||Release Notes - Jive Rewards||N/A||TBD||HAZDU|
|Integrations Updated||Integrations-3.2.0||Integrations-3.3.0||Release Notes - Jive Integrations||N/A||TBD||HAZDU|
|Release Notes - Jive Cloud Search||N/A||TBD||Feature|
|Activity/Recommendations Engine||Activity-2.5.0||Activity-2.6.0||Release Notes - Jive Activity/Recommendations Engine||N/A||TBD||HAZDU|
|Analytics||Analytics-3.3.0||Analytics-3.4.0||Release Notes - Jive Cloud Analytics||N/A||TBD||HAZDU|
Jive Mobile Release Schedule
|Component||Current Version||Next Version||Release Notes||Target Date for Beta Release||Target Date for iOS GA Release||Target Date for Android GA Release|
|Jive Daily for Cloud|
|Release Notes - Jive Daily Cloud||N/A||TBD||TBD|
About the release schedule
This page we use to announce the Cloud component's releases – both recently deployed releases and those which only will be deployed.
- Current Version and Next Version reflect the component version.
- Target Date for Previews reflects the date when the release becomes available on UAT (User Acceptance Test) environments.
- The release notes can be found on their respective page; they contain the actual release dates (for deployed releases) and any notices you should be aware of.
- Target Date for GA Release keeps the date of the component release to production; here GA here stands for General Audience.
- Type shows if the release will require downtime. HAZDU (High Availability Zero Downtime Upgrade) here means that the release won't cause any downtime. And Feature means that this release contains one or more new features and may require additional upgrade steps; clarifications are given in the release notes.
Changes in the schedule and release notes
For some of the components, we publish the release dates in advance, when we plan this release. And, like everything estimated, the dates (and version) on this page are not set in stone and may change.
Between a component release announcement and its planned release date, we do not stop testing the component – it continues on our internal Jive instances among other testing environments. If any bugs or discrepancies are found during this stage, the release will be postponed until the issue or issues are resolved (or excluded from the release). When this happens, we update the schedule to reflect the changes. And the cycle continues: we update the dates on this page once the release is rescheduled.