For more details on what is Jive Anywhere see What is Jive Anywhere?
What's new in Jive Anywhere 1.1:
- New themed scrollbars for the sidebar panes (Windows only)
- UI improvements to the replies list of the preview pane.
- UI improvements to @mention popups.
- Added "show more results" link to the spotlight search popup.
- A parent comment is now highlighted when clicking "in response to.." link.
- Popups are now closed when the mouse is clicked outside.
- Text-boxes are now automatically getting focused when a dialog appears.
- Binary document download link now appears on the preview pane.*
- Added download links for replies with attachments.
- @mentions can now be selected by using the keyboard arrows and the TAB key.
- Improved rendering performance.
- The restricted sites list is now fetched from the server on each browser startup and every 12 hours.
- Added support for Chrome 23 and the new content security policy (CSP).
- Fixed security issue with HTML encoding and cross site scripting.
- Fixed auto-update notifications for IE.
- Fixed missing avatar images for deactivated users.
- Fixed "Invalid User URI" error message when posting a private discussion in certain server configurations.*
- Fixed "Invalid Url" error message when opening the sidebar in certain websites.*
- Fixed JA sidebar is mispositioned in certain websites.
- Fixed OpenGraph extraction of images with relative URL.
- Fixed OpenGraph image scaling bug.
- Fixed Community discussions appear on the Group tab if switching tabs while sorting/filtering/refreshing the list.
- Fixed can't reply to comments made on documents.
- Fixed comment replies doesn't show "in response to" links.*
- More bug-fixes and small enhancements.
Important changes from previous versions:
- Fixed memory leak in Chrome (v1.0.19)
- Added support for Firefox 17 (v1.0.17)
IMPORTANT NOTES: The new version of Jive Anywhere for Chrome requires Chrome v22 or higher.
For Internet Explorer users it is recommended to re-download and re-install JiveAnywhere.msi from the tools page in order to get the latest client framework (v1.1.3) which is not included in the auto-update.
* Feature requires Extended APIs v2.0