In the spirit of iterating early and often, along with the newly announced Jive Anywhere v2.2 general availability release, we are announcing a brand new program: Jive Anywhere Labs. The Jive Anywhere Labs version is meant for developers and power users who want to take advantage of the newest features and enhancements we introduce to Jive Anywhere, prior to their general availability. The latest version of Jive Anywhere Labs is v2.3, and is available only through the Chrome store, which will allow us to auto-update new versions only to users who wish to take advantage of the Labs version.
The beta version includes the following features:
- Structured Outcomes - now you can see, and set, Structured Outcomes via Jive Anywhere
- Cartridge Builder - The ability to build cartridges via the SDK isn't new, but now you can build them directly through the Jive Anywhere client with an intuitive user interface. Less programming skills, more user friendly, cartridges are a great way to expand and customize the reach of Jive Anywhere on sites of your choosing.
Instructions for using Jive Anywhere Labs:
- Uninstall any existing version of Jive Anywhere in your Chrome browser before installing the Labs version
- Refer to the following documentation to help you:
- Cartridge Builder Information PDF attached to this page
- Cartridge Builder - Video Tutorial
- Give us your feedback! We want to hear from you on how you like the new features introduced in JA Labs.