• Jive for Office

Overview What's new in Jive for Office 3.0 Structured Outcomes in Office Release Notes Latest release Historical Releases Demo Documentation Version Compatibility Information Extend...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Ekaterina Rudskaya
  • Jive for Outlook

Overview What's New in Jive for Outlook v3 Structured Outcomes in Outlook Streams in Outlook Convert to a private discussion Release Notes Latest release Historical Releases Documentati...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Ekaterina Rudskaya
  • Desk Guide Trifold For Jive - SharePoint - Skype.pdf

Hello everyone,   As part of my session at JiveWorld, I provided copies of a tri-fold desk guide that we shared with our colleagues (8500 worldwide) prior to the launch of our internal community.   The gui...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by alghourabi
  • Jive for Office/Outlook MSI Installation Parameters

For Office and Outlook: Argument Parameter What it does /q   Silent installation DISABLEATSTARTUP 0 Toolbar enabled (in registry: Addindisabled=false) DISABLEATSTARTUP 1 Office toolbar enabled; Outlook...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by yuval.twig
  • Desk Guide Trifold for Jive - SharePoint - Skype copy edit.docx

Hello everyone,   As part of my session at JiveWorld, I provided copies of a tri-fold desk guide that we shared with our colleagues (8500 worldwide) prior to the launch of our internal community.   The guide...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by alghourabi
  • Remote Documents Tab

What are remote documents? The remote documents tab Filtering by Library/Folder What are these strange files in Remote Documents list? What are remote documents?  Remote documents are documents t...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mavital
  • Jive for Office/Outlook Maintenance release 30.4.0

Today we will be releasing a maintenance release for our Jive for Office/Jive for Outlook solution. The focus of this release is to address the issues discovered in our 30.3.5 release.   Update: Release is now li...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive for SharePoint 2010/2013 (V3)

@Jive for SharePoint is an ideal product for companies that want to bring the social and collaborative aspects of Jive to their SharePoint environment while continuing to leverage SharePoint’s document managemen...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive for Office Maintenance release 30.4.1

Hello everyone,   Today we have released a new version for Jive for Office. The current version is 30.4.1.   This release address a performance issue we have identified.   The following issues are be...
    Profile Photo
  • Jive for SharePoint Traffic Patterns

Examples listed are for hosted and on-prem instances. The only difference between hosted and cloud is that VPN is not supported in Cloud.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mavital
  • Jive for SharePoint FAQ v2

Content (Documents, Discussions, Profiles, Pictures, etc) Where do uploaded or attached files posted in Jive live? Does the 'Manage Versions' functionality still work in Jive when synced to Sharepoint? How d...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mavital
  • Understanding the eAPIs Usage Report

Below is a snapshot of the Extended APIs Usage Reports section. You get to this section via Admin Console > System > Settings > Extended APIs > Usage Logs tab.     All usage metrics are for th...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mavital
  • Deploying Jive For Office/Outlook in Citrix Environment

This document covers installation instructions and parameters for installing Jive for Office/Outlook in a Citrix environment. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mavital
  • Deploying Jive For Office and Jive for Outlook on Citrix environment

Profile Photo
    last modified by mavital