The summer is here but the Producteev team is still focusing on creating the best team task management on the market. As with all of our updates, the last iOS release has been cooked right under the Californian sun, and is full of new features.
- Tapping on a notification now displays the associated task, and mark this notification (and only this notification) as read.
- A new button in the navigation bar lets you mark all the notifications as read
- Attach your documents to your notes directly from your DropBox account
- Performance optimization: Producteev for iPhone uses less memory
- Re-order the subtasks by drag and drop, and find the same order on all your devices!
- The Task Details window open and close faster
- Know the status of a task in a blink. Deadline in the tasks list are now in red when the task is late and blue when the task is due today.
Major Bug Fixes:
- Fix the “shadow” / “clip” bug at launch
- Priority Star in task details was missing in some configurations
Great news for iPhone users. The latest Producteev update has just been released on the App Store. It includes two of most requested features from community
members like you: autocompletion and Google sign-in.
You can now use quick syntax to add some assets to a task during creation. Simply use +, *, #, ! or @ and touch the new quick buttons above the keyboard. You're even free to create the task in another project or network!
Google sign-in is here! You can now use your Google+ account to connect on Producteev from your iPhone!
This week the team has been working hard on building out some of the most popular features. Today we are glad to announce that we have released these key features:
1/Move a project in another network
You can now move your entire project into other networks and keep all your tasks, assignments, labels, notes. etc and maintain it in the original state.
2/Delete a network
This is a big one, and you can now clean up all those long lists of old projects in one effort! Starting today you can now delete all the networks you administrate from your network list!!
3/Remove a user from a network
In a perfect world teams are built for life, and butterflies never die. In real life people often leave your teams, and when they do you can now ensure that they will no longer have access confidential information. The administrator of a network can now delete people from the network.
4/SSL / HTTPS is live!
Your data is now more secure on Producteev will the rollout of SSL / HTTPS in this latest release!
We continue to push code on a daily basis to fix the issues you report us. Among a lot of minor fixes we noticeably worked on a little glitch with the followers and a few others with Internet Explorer this week. The team is currently finishing the feature that will allow you to delete an user from one of your network.
Both of the Android and the iPhone apps are currently being tested with new (highly requested) features. Keep an eye on your updates!
From now on you will never to have to remember the full name of a coworker, once you typed the corresponding symbol in the task creation field a drop down will appear. Click on your coworker and you're done.
Is it web only?
Yes, for now this feature is only available on the web but we'll do our best to offer the autocompletion in all our apps soon.