Although migration from previous users to the new release is behind us, we still have a lot on our plate, as you can imagine. We haven't slowed down the pace of updates, and we won't stop anytime soon.
Bugs are being killed one by one, Some missing features are coming back, and we're also keeping up with the load to make sure the service runs as smoothly as possible.
Here's where we're at right now:
- Files are back, attached to your notes again. Migrating those files took longer than expected, but it's been over for 4 days now. FYI, some files didn't appear in the right order. This is a very limited issue though.
- Notifications are working fine by now. In case you haven't seen that settings page yet, go check it out : http://producteev.com/settings/notifications. You'll be able to select where do you want to get alerted once something happens on your Producteev account. If you want to get push notifications on iOS / Android, you need to log in to the apps once, to be able to see them show up on that page.
- Email to Task: Fixed and Back. The issue most of you have with it is that some of your emails set up with the previous version of Producteev got removed during the migration, please go here: http://producteev.com/settings/emails to set them up again.
- Natural Language Processing features have not been disabled, but some of the format we're using has changed, here it is : What's the syntax to quickly create a task?
- Sort by deadline : ascending / descending. This is fixed and deployed. You can now choose if you want your deadlines to be sorted in an ascending or descending order.
- A few other things behind the scenes.
TO BE FIXED ASAP (within the next 72 hours)
- Improve "Search" results
- Improve the "Bulk" capabilities.
- Remember the sort order when the page is refreshed
- The flow for "invites" needs to be more straightforward.
- Updates for Mac and iOS apps with a few bugs fixes (more on that when they go live)
COMING SOON (no ETA, just so you guys have a better idea of our priorities)
- Remove Networks
- Remove Members from Networks
- Move Projects between Networks including : Tasks, Labels, People and Notes. (Now it only moves Tasks)
- New filters: Assigned by me, Sort by Manager
- Natural Language Processing : Auto Completion added to the different apps.
- Set default project
- Clickable URLs in notes
- Activity Stream for Projects
I want to personally apologize for the issues some of you have been seeing since we began upgrading Producteev to the new version. We know you aren’t happy with the way the upgrade went. We’re not happy about it either. We will work tirelessly to ensure you are once again delighted with Producteev.
Nearly all accounts and data have been migrated. We are working on the remaining accounts and data and anticipate all will be completed by 5:00 PM PST today.
Additionally, we have fixed intermittent issues with the display of fonts, and the upload of files via the web app.
We’re readying an update that will go live at 6:00 PM PST this evening that fixes notifications on all platforms, and restores deadline ordering to ascending order.
I have spoken with some of you that have been having problems finding your workspaces. In this release, we introduced the new organizational layer: the network. As part of that, we have renamed Workspaces to Projects.
To find your Projects, follow the steps as illustrated (right) :
Again, I apologize for the issues with the upgrade. If there are any changes to the plan I outline above, I’ll update you immediately.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact the Producteev team directly at email@example.com .
Founder of Producteev